My Gameday Predictions.

For some reason I have a feeling that the Bills are just gonna lay a whoopin on New England today.

Final Score-

BUF-31

NE- 17

Willis- 27 car, 148yds, 2tds

JP- 18-29 275yds, 2tds!

I'm callin it!

the other guru in the house's prediction (Ne 30 Buf 10)

I just don't see us stopping the run today. Of course this will lead to Tom Brady passing for 400 yards and 3td's. :o

812150[/snapback]

No friggin Way!

The Bills play much better at home, and are looking to take out a little anger about the last two weeks and week 1 fiasco.

Bills 27

Pats 13

Brady knocked out of the game in the 2nd....

I just don't see us stopping the run today. Of course this will lead to Tom Brady passing for 400 yards and 3td's. :o

812150[/snapback]

I'm guessing the Pats end up with over 200 yards rushing today. Of course, Losman will be to blame for the Bills losing. :o

Put down the ludes... PUT DOWN THE LUDES!

Methaqualone is a sedative drug.

It is similar in effect to barbiturates, a general CNS depressant. It was used in the 1960s and 1970s as an anxiolytic, for the treatment of insomnia, and as a sedative.

Usual effects include relaxation, euphoria, and drowsiness, also reducing heart rate and respiration. Larger doses can bring about depression, muscular miscoordination, and slurred speech.

Don't worry, I will coach you through... I kicked my habit after the Bears thumped the good guys in scarlet, white, and navy!

:o

Put down the ludes... PUT DOWN THE LUDES!

Methaqualone is a sedative drug.

It is similar in effect to barbiturates, a general CNS depressant. It was used in the 1960s and 1970s as an anxiolytic, for the treatment of insomnia, and as a sedative.

Usual effects include relaxation, euphoria, and drowsiness, also reducing heart rate and respiration. Larger doses can bring about depression, muscular miscoordination, and slurred speech.

Don't worry, I will coach you through... I kicked my habit after the Bears thumped the good guys in scarlet, white, and navy!

:o

812212[/snapback]

Oh I don't know - it's not so much the 'ludes as the 3 bottles of cough syrup! :o

No friggin Way!

The Bills play much better at home, and are looking to take out a little anger about the last two weeks and week 1 fiasco.

Bills 27

Pats 13

Brady knocked out of the game in the 2nd....

812160[/snapback]

More like pulled out in the 2nd because of the huge lead NE has.

For some reason I have a feeling that the Bills are just gonna lay a whoopin on New England today.

Final Score-

BUF-31

NE- 17

Willis- 27 car, 148yds, 2tds

JP- 18-29 275yds, 2tds!

I'm callin it!

the other guru in the house's prediction (Ne 30 Buf 10)

812137[/snapback]

Hope dies last!