Bomb Threat on the Peace Bridge Today?

Lv-Bills

"Peace Bridge crossing between Fort Erie and Buffalo reopens after security scare

October 20, 2006 - 13:11

FORT ERIE, Ont. (CP) - The Peace Bridge border crossing between Fort Erie, Ont., and Buffalo, N.Y. has reopened after an apparent security scare.

The 90-minute closure Friday was due to an investigation by American border guards.

Kevin Corsaro of U.S. Customs and Border Protection says guards believed a 40-year-old Canadian citizen trying to cross into the United States may have posed a threat, and local and federal agents were called in.

Corsaro says federal agents later determined the man was mentally unstable, and refused him entry into the U.S.

Traffic at the crossing was said to be moving again."

http://www.680news.com/news/national/artic...ontent=n102031A

Is anyone else tired of this propaganda and fear tactics thrown at us everyday. in the past none of this was public news, it was handled internally. Now we have code orange red, yellow etc. Bologna if you ask me. I lost about 50$ in toiletries traveling to the Vikings game last time. Its a joke. Looking forward to a new presidency.

Is anyone else tired of this propaganda and fear tactics thrown at us everyday.  in the past none of this was public news, it was handled internally.  Now we have code orange red, yellow etc.  Bologna if you ask me.  I lost about 50$ in toiletries traveling to the Vikings game last time.  Its a joke.  Looking forward to a new presidency.

811274[/snapback]

What new code colors will they use?

Is anyone else tired of this propaganda and fear tactics thrown at us everyday.  in the past none of this was public news, it was handled internally.  Now we have code orange red, yellow etc.  Bologna if you ask me.  I lost about 50$ in toiletries traveling to the Vikings game last time.  Its a joke.  Looking forward to a new presidency.

811274[/snapback]

It's all propagada, those two buildings in N.Y. are actually still standing. The media and the gov. are conspiring to not tell you the truth.A new president will change everything,we'll go back in time to the glory days of internet scam IPO's and sex scandals. :lol:

I lost about 50$ in toiletries traveling to the Vikings game last time.  Its a joke.  Looking forward to a new presidency.

811274[/snapback]

Fifty bucks in TOILETRIES? I don't know if this was a serious post, but I think anyone who feels that way is a bit naieve to what's going on in the world. There are threats out there that need to be taken seriously, and I'm quite sure that most of us would be pretty happy if the most we had to do was have our deoderant and mouthwash confiscated. :lol:

Fifty bucks in TOILETRIES? I don't know if this was a serious post, but I think anyone who feels that way is a bit naieve to what's going on in the world. There are threats out there that need to be taken seriously, and I'm quite sure that most of us would be pretty happy if the most we had to do was have our deoderant and mouthwash confiscated.  :lol:

811315[/snapback]

...not to mention that case of tennis balls. :lol:

Fifty bucks in TOILETRIES? I don't know if this was a serious post, but I think anyone who feels that way is a bit naieve to what's going on in the world. There are threats out there that need to be taken seriously, and I'm quite sure that most of us would be pretty happy if the most we had to do was have our deoderant and mouthwash confiscated.  :lol:

811315[/snapback]

I'd like to know why one spends $50 on travel toiletries. Thinking about what I carry with me, it's probably $15-$20 with half that cost being my Gillette Mach 3 razor.

I'd like to know why one spends $50 on travel toiletries. Thinking about what I carry with me, it's probably $15-$20 with half that cost being my Gillette Mach 3 razor.

811429[/snapback]

I love my Gillette razor too...I used the Mach 3 for a few years, now I'm hooked on the Fusion :lol:

It's all propagada, those two buildings in N.Y. are actually still standing. The media and the gov. are conspiring to not tell you the truth.A new president will change everything,we'll go back in time to the glory days of internet scam IPO's and sex scandals. :lol:

811308[/snapback]

I think his point was that the public doesn't need to know about every freak'n "bomb threat." Every morning I hear about a school locked down because of a threat, a bridge shut down because of a threat, etc, etc, etc. We don't need to know, it's simple scare tactics.

I think his point was that the public doesn't need to know about every freak'n "bomb threat."  Every morning I hear about a school locked down because of a threat, a bridge shut down because of a threat, etc, etc, etc.  We don't need to know, it's simple scare tactics.

811474[/snapback]

Then people get pissed off that the government is "keeping secrets" from them.

I lost about 50$ in toiletries traveling to the Vikings game last time.

811274[/snapback]

Huh...I never realized you were a woman.

Looking forward to a new presidency.

811274[/snapback]

Me too, but what impact do you think that is going to have an airport security?

We don't need to know, it's simple scare tactics.

811474[/snapback]

No, it's the result of a hyper intensive 24x7x365 news media industry that will only grow and make more money by over reporting every little thing from bomb scares to what schools are banning 'tag'.