One thing that will cure a lot of ills ...

Is a Bills win Sunday verus Brady, Bruschi, and Belichick. 

Bills 24

Pats 23

807771[/snapback]

I think we are probably catching them at a good time. The team should be ready to come out and win this one. I'm sick of that overrated Brady getting all this press. I bet Schobel knocks that smile off his face.

I predict a Bills win and Schobel has two sacks and many pressures. A good performance by Schobel will help in the pro-bowl voting because Brady is always on tv and they will see our best defense player in action

Seymour is licking his chops after the performance put by Mike Gandy.....

We need to be patient in running the ball and taking time off the clock and keep

Brady on the sidelines...That is what we did in the 1st half of the season opener and then failed in the 2nd half.....

I would move Peters to LT and put Brad Butler at the RT position...If Villarial is out, then put Duke in. Gandy and Villarial need to earn their starting positions

just like any other player on this team....

They got to stop the run....If Maroney runs like he did in game 1, then we don't

have a prayer.

I think it will be a close game. For the last 6-7 years the bills are a middle of the pack dangerous team at home & a bottom 5 team on the road. It is almost mind boggling how they could hold their own @ home, but get completely man handled on the road by even the worst teams. Anybody here have any doubt that if the lions game was played in the ralph the bills would of been victorious?

With that being said, brady does just enough at the end of the game to pull out a win.

New England 24

Bills 17

I think we are probably catching them at a good time. The team should be ready to come out and win this one. I'm sick of that overrated Brady getting all this press. I bet Schobel knocks that smile off his face.

I predict a Bills win and Schobel has two sacks and many pressures. A good performance by Schobel will help in the pro-bowl voting because Brady is always on tv and they will see our best defense player in action

807778[/snapback]

I hope you are right.

But catching them at a good time? LMAO. The best coach in the league after a bye week? Time for them to acclimate Gabriel into their offense? Time for them to heal up some?

How the hell is playing New England after a bye week a good time?

Seymour is licking his chops after the performance put by Mike Gandy.....

We need to be patient in running the ball and taking time off the clock and keep

Brady on the sidelines...That is what we did in the 1st half of the season opener and then failed in the 2nd half.....

I would move Peters to LT and put Brad Butler at the RT position...If Villarial is out, then put Duke in.  Gandy and Villarial need to earn their starting positions

just like any other player on this team....

They got to stop the run....If Maroney runs like he did in game 1, then we don't

have a prayer.

807804[/snapback]

If Butler played LT in college, I would put him in that spot and leave peters at RT.

What is there to lose?

If Butler played LT in college, I would put him in that spot and leave peters at RT.

What is there to lose?

807861[/snapback]

Gandy played awful, the worst you can play at your position in the NFL. Was it enough for the coaches to consider changing things over there?? That's the question

Brady....overrated?  Please.  Say what you will, but he's the best player in football.  By far.

807785[/snapback]

Seymour is .....

807804[/snapback]

I dunno if he's the best in the game, but he's the most vital player on their team. Even more so than Brady.

How'd the Pats to last year when Seymour was out.....and Brady was in?

Gandy played awful, the worst you can play at your position in the NFL.  Was it enough for the coaches to consider changing things over there??  That's the question

807865[/snapback]

One would have to think that the coaches are at least considering the change.

I never thought Gandy was very good, but his performance vs. the Lions was shockingly bad. Was he injured? Are there personal problems?

Either way, what on earth is there to lose by at least giving the kid some playing time at RT. Imo, the only loss would be to not find out if the kid is good.

I dunno if he's the best in the game, but he's the most vital player on their team. Even more so than Brady.

How'd the Pats to last year when Seymour was out.....and Brady was in?

No doubt Seymour is a great player, maybe top 5 defensive players in the league. But Brady is in a class by himself.

Would you like our chances to win more if NE was minus Seymour or Brady?

No doubt Seymour is a great player, maybe top 5 defensive players in the league.  But Brady is in a class by himself. 

807884[/snapback]

Seymour.

Like I said, they stunk up the joint w/out him last year. When he returned, they made a strong push for the AFC title that came up just short in Denver.

Seymour.

Like I said, they stunk up the joint w/out him last year. When he returned, they made a strong push for the AFC title that came up just short in Denver.

Really, I'd say Brady. He make their entire offense go. Without him, forget it.

Last year, make sure you take into account their schedule. They started vs. Raiders, @Car, @ Pitt, vs. SD, @Atl, @Den. They went 3-3 through that slate. 7-3 through the rest of the season.

Seymour played 12 games last year. Their D had problems stopping folks, but Brady put up MVP-type numbers.

They are both terrific players, I just think Brady makes that whole team tick.

No doubt Seymour is a great player, maybe top 5 defensive players in the league.  But Brady is in a class by himself. 

807884[/snapback]

no offense, but this is a silly question. while bruschi could ably fill in both positions, legally you can't play one guy short on defense. so, i'd rather see them without seymour. if only brady was out, we'd face them both.

What is there to lose?

807861[/snapback]

Sure...I don't mind seeing that too....The only reason for moving Peters was that he had some more game experience than Butler....