Are We?

Frez

We're a decent ways away from being the worst team in the NFL. This shouldn't mean for a minute that we're a good or even an average team, but we have plenty of company down here. We're distinctly better than Miami, and Oakland is by far the worst team in the league. I'd still like our chances versus Tennessee or Houston, and the Detroit and Minnesota games show we're roughly on par there.

raiders, texans, and dolphins are WAY worse than the bills...  unfortunately the bills are WAY worse than the ".500" teams

805488[/snapback]

Maybe we are better than the Raiders but that's about it to me.

Raiders play with heart.

We are sh-- and play like it

805486[/snapback]

Oh, come on. The Raiders? I think they have now eclipsed the Cardinals as the worst franchise in the NFL, mostly due to Al Davis who looks to be suffering from dimensia and won't let go of the team for its own good. They aren't giving much effort for Shell, and Art even challenged them publically on their effort a couple weeks back.

Raiders play with heart.

We are sh-- and play like it

805486[/snapback]

are you kidding me? the raiders play with heart? the same raiders which randy moss refuses to play for, and jerry porter's off the field antics? yea they have heart <_<

Are the Buffalo Bills the WORST team in the NFL? <_<

805450[/snapback]

Nah.

1) Raiders (#1 with a bullet!)

2) Titans (Yes, they won today, but the Skins are pretty bad in their own right, and the Titans looked atrocious in their first three games.)

3) Fish (We beat them, after all.)

4) Texans (Even if you don't rate Willis . . . Ron Dayne?)

Those four are definitely worse. Detroit, GB, Cleveland, and Arizona may be worse, may be better. We're a bad team, but we're probably not in the bottom five.

Are the Buffalo Bills the WORST team in the NFL? <_<

805450[/snapback]

They are better than I thought they would be this spring because Losman, McGahee and Evans are all panning out. I figured at least one of them would be either hurt or playing poorly. Those skill guys are carrying the team, and that doesn't equate to winning football. Without one of those guys, yeah this team is one of the 2-3 worst teams in the NFL.

The lines are every bit as bad as they appeared to be on paper last spring. They are the lines you would expect a 2-14 team to have. The surprisingly useful Kyle Williams balances the scale for the horrendous Larry Triplett, who I knew was bad, but not THAT bad.

They are better than I thought they would be this spring because Losman, McGahee and Evans are all panning out.  I figured at least one of them would be either hurt or playing poorly.  Those skill guys are carrying the team, and that doesn't equate to winning football.  Without one of those guys, yeah this team is one of the 2-3 worst teams in the NFL.

The lines are every bit as bad as they appeared to be on paper last spring.  They are the lines you would expect a 2-14 team to have.   The surprisingly useful Kyle Williams balances the scale for the horrendous Larry Triplett, who I knew was bad, but not THAT bad.

805595[/snapback]

Was Triplett more detritus from another team? I can't remember. If so, Ralph ought to seriously consider firing whoever was responsible for for bringing him in.

Maybe it was the scouts. Maybe it was Ralph's daughter. Maybe it was Ralph.