Yankees Cory Lidle owned plane that crashed

RVJ

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah espn is breaking it, he was the pilot...why couldn't it have been a red sox...(forgive me father for I have sinned...)

802070[/snapback]

there is at least a 3 day waiting period rule before breaking with bad taste.

Who'd have thunk... Cory Liddel was a terrorist. See, you can't trust anyone.

(Couldn't wait for my 3 day exemption)

802078[/snapback]

well....he was a Yankee....

Pretty bad flying conditions for a small plane today.

And what kind of a dumbass instructor takes his student flying around midtown Manhattan?  :)

In the pouring rain with about 100 feet visability.

Just having fun- I am releived it wasnt a terrorist attack and I feel compassion for the people who were killed in the apartment building. As for Lidle- he should of put gas in the plane. To be flying over Manhattan in a storm- well better judgement could of been used to put it mildly

What he said.

802096[/snapback]

LIsten, my intial terrorist comment may have been in bad taste, but the irony of this situation is almost mind boggling. What are there 8million poeple in NYC, and the one that crashes is a Yankee pitcher.

And I'm not trying to make light, but again the irony is trumping my better judgement, not just a Yankee, but a Yankee pitcher with control issues.

At this point I retire from this topic.

LIsten, my intial terrorist comment may have been in bad taste, but the irony of this situation is almost mind boggling. What are there 8million poeple in NYC, and the one that crashes is a Yankee pitcher.

And I'm not trying to make light, but again the irony is trumping my better judgement, not just a Yankee, but a Yankee with control issues.

At this point I retire from this topic.

802102[/snapback]

Now if he had a decent battery mate, like say, a Thurmun Munson.....

You think the Yanks would put that in the contract, no piloting small aircraft.