And for my 9999 post, I'd like to say...

Yeah, but you forgot your 12k as DCTom, your 5k or so as Spiked Lemonade, and your 12k as BF in Indiana.

801597[/snapback]

Don't forget my 17,746 as R. Rich too, Edward.

801606[/snapback]

and 29K and Alaska Darin

801609[/snapback]

What's funny about these posts is I've met all these guys, and they aren't Tom.

It's sort of like when ben affleck goes up to matt damon's door in 'Good Will Hunting'....he rings the bell....rings once more....and nothing. He's just not there....*sigh*

So what's his new username <_<

802565[/snapback]

I'm not hiding, people. Crap Throwing Monkey has just had his day. He accurately represented the tone of the board a while back...but now, everyone acts like they're ready to jump off a bridge at the smallest setback, only to bounce back up at the slightest hint of anything positive. So you're all bridge jumpers...but not really, since you keep springing back. Hence...

I'm not hiding, people.  Crap Throwing Monkey has just had his day.  He accurately represented the tone of the board a while back...but now, everyone acts like they're ready to jump off a bridge at the smallest setback, only to bounce back up at the slightest hint of anything positive.  So you're all bridge jumpers...but not really, since you keep springing back.  Hence...

802655[/snapback]

so clever...you can have scott switch your id if you want..or do you not want people to see you have 40,000 combined posts..