Well CrazyMary is in the hospital

She made it to the tailgate and you got to hear that cough. She just called and the Dr is putting her in right now. Bron. Asthma.

So much for my family having a healthy year. Last year with her gall bladder and the DR nicking the liver she had 5 operations.

She made it to the tailgate and you got to hear that cough.  She just called and the Dr is putting her in right now.  Bron. Asthma.

So much for my family having a healthy year.  Last year with her gall bladder and the DR nicking the liver she had 5 operations.

792998[/snapback]

0:)

Please give her hugs for me...

Well they are keeping her for a couple more days. She is getting liquid steriods because her lungs are so inflamed. I'll let her know your get well wishes.

She called me this morning to make sure I took care of her cat. Like I would let it starve or something. I told her that "BABY" sat in the window all night and never went to bed.

Well they are keeping her for a couple more days.  She is getting liquid steriods because her lungs are so inflamed.  I'll let her know your get well wishes.

She called me this morning to make sure I took care of her cat.  Like I would let it starve or something. I told her that "BABY" sat in the window all night and never went to bed.

793860[/snapback]

Has she ever considered playing guard?

Well they are keeping her for a couple more days.  She is getting liquid steriods because her lungs are so inflamed.  I'll let her know your get well wishes.

She called me this morning to make sure I took care of her cat.  Like I would let it starve or something. I told her that "BABY" sat in the window all night and never went to bed.

793860[/snapback]

Get well soon Mary, Cindy, sneak the cat in for a visit, that will cheer her up!

It's a place with Doctors and nurses. That post was for the people who know my sister. They put her in isolation yesterday until more test results come back. (for whooping cough) She's had 3 really bad health years for someone that young.

Whooping cough is becoming a health problem again. As children we were immunized against this, but we usually do not get the booster as adults.

About Whooping Cough

It's a place with Doctors and nurses.  That post was for the people who know my sister.  They put her in isolation yesterday until more test results come back. (for whooping  cough) She's had 3 really bad health years for someone that young.

794754[/snapback]

Whooping cough is becoming a health problem again.  As children we were immunized against this, but we usually do not get the booster as adults.

About Whooping Cough

795086[/snapback]

Thanks for the reference, Jan.

TB is also on the rise...immigration and easy traveling about the globe is mentioned.

I remember the interior of NFT buses having profesionally lettered signs about not spitting, when TB was still a widespread problem. You had to travel to City Hall for a check-up and a chest x-ray before the County would issue you a Food Handler's permit, which was required if you worked in grocery stores, restaurants, and other food-related jobs.

Polio too, back then. I knew one grade school classmate condemned to the iron lung... :rolleyes:

It's a place with Doctors and nurses.  That post was for the people who know my sister.  They put her in isolation yesterday until more test results come back. (for whooping  cough) She's had 3 really bad health years for someone that young.

794754[/snapback]

Whooping cough ?!?!? Jeez. Add my get-well-soon to the list...