Leinart to start for Arizona

On monday night countdown chris mortensen just reported that leinart will start for arizona in their next game.

Interesting to see what he will do.

786466[/snapback]

I'll tell you what he probably won't do: he probably won't fumble the freaking ball in game-winning field goal range with half a minute on the clock.

Arizona is whitewashing a leaky wall with that QB switch. Their problem isnt the talent at glamour positions, its the Offensive Line. Warner is a better choice for a bad OL since his decision-making and grocery-stocking arm is better.

Tom Donahoe, your foul go-for-the-pizazz thinking has cost us 10 years of development and has now polluted teams across the country. Are you so evil even Time and Distance cannot hurt you?

I'm curious to see how Leinart does.  Methinks it's not so much Warner as it is the O-line.  I mean, just look at James' stats.

786491[/snapback]

It may be true that their O-line sucks, but Warner is an absolute turnover machine at times....not unlike our dearly departed QB of two years ago...he just seems to be in a fog at times....

It may be true that their O-line sucks, but Warner is an absolute turnover machine at times....not unlike our dearly departed QB of two years ago...he just seems to be in a fog at times....

786504[/snapback]

Wasn't but a couple years ago people were talking about what a great QB Warner was. With those big numbers he put up in St Louis there was even mention of him as a HoF'er.

Warner's downfall and Brady's ascension are further proof that the cast is more important than the star

Wasn't but a couple years ago people were talking about what a great QB Warner was.  With those big numbers he put up in St Louis there was even mention of him as a HoF'er.

Warner's downfall and Brady's ascension are further proof that the cast is more important than the star

786510[/snapback]

If by 'a couple years' you mean five then yes. He's not the same player.

I'm curious to see how Leinart does.  Methinks it's not so much Warner as it is the O-line.  I mean, just look at James' stats.

786491[/snapback]

Wasn't the oline's fault Warner fumbled a crucial snap.

Also wasn't their fault he threw a perfect pass to a Ram linebacker in the endzone, with the nearest Cardinal being 10 yards away.

I can see why they benched him.

Leinart = ROTY

It's a lot better for Arizona to make this move early in the season while it can still be salvaged. Warner should have been a playing a lot better with all that talent surrounding him. They've got to get rid of the losing mentality that franchise has.

786477[/snapback]

Please give me a break. They don't have an OL. Kurt Warner is a pure pocket passer who needs the OL to protect him. Denny Green has pulled a sort of TD in acquiring personnel for the Cardinals.....