time for aquaman aka mr. Nall

Gentlemen,

I understand this is a tautology - the same situation transpired last year under the irish pigs' (donahoe and mularkey) watch.

But now they are gone: we have a series of intellectuals serving in the key positions of the apparatus (i.e., LEVY - JAURON - FEWELL)

When the Bills State Apparatus drafted almost exclusively for defense this last summer in the "Baptism of the proletariat" known as the nfl draft, the bills ultra violence hooliganz had attained the kantian sublime.

Gentlemen, while the king of field sports is the most complex of all sports, the most tactically complete set coupled with primordial violence, these layers of nuances relate to a certain f*cking locus that remains undisputable. It is the "hard kernel" that resists mutation according to temporal shifts.

C'est a dire, a dominant defence with a running game shall win the f*cking matches.

A dominant offense is not only irrelevant - an offense that generates 300 or soo metres a match ACTUALLY HURTS THE TEAM. Look at the historiography of the NFL and this becomes f*cking transparent. Bills during the superbowl, colts every year, etc etc etc

This implies the following : the offense must be an efficient apparatus, that mediates the time which the defense is to be on the field. The king of field sports proposes a complex inversal, and this is its very beauty: THE DEFENSE MUST BE THE AGGRESSIVE UNIT WHILE THE OFFENSE IS TO BE EFFICIENT, MEDIATIVE.

THEREFORE: the qb position must not be filled by a Nietzschean uebermensch, but rather with an efficiency, with some german f*cking precision.

To bring this into the american context so you may lucidly understand the thesis being offered to you: This means not a superman, but rather an AQUAMAN type figure. Our Aquaman at the moment is Craig Nall.

Mr. Jauron and Mr. Levy: i know that you peruse this board at your f*cking leisure.

Consider the thoughts of the collective fascistic will known as the bills ultra violence hooliganz and understand the aquaman.

yours,

BILLS ULTRA VIOLENCE HOOLIGANZ SS LJUBLJANA CHAPTER OF BUFFALO BILLS HEGEMONIC OPERATIONS

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen,

To bring this into the american context so you may lucidly understand the thesis being offered to you: This means not a superman, but rather an AQUAMAN type figure. Our Aquaman at the moment is Craig Nall.

785430[/snapback]

I'm not sure how possessing the abilities to breathe underwater, communicate with and mentally control all forms of sea life and swim at fast speeds will help us much against the Vikings. As to the message you bring:

I believe your circuitous soliloquy focuses more on the locution and less on the promulgation. Your assessment of the situation at hand reeks of simplification of a rather multifarious posture.

You contend that to simply digest a quandary is superior to the capacity to encroach on the bulwark. This is fools advice. Mr. Nall possesses neither the aptitude, nor the deference to lead these warriors into battle. The pedigree that was bestowed upon Mr. Losman is not gratuitous. What he is lacking in savoir-faire, he redeems in innate ability. You are too disquieted in your approach, equanimity would do you well.

I'm not sure how possessing the abilities to breathe underwater, communicate with and mentally control all forms of sea life and swim at fast speeds will help us much against the Vikings.

I

785741[/snapback]

Are you kidding me? Aquaman could summon a pod of whales to destroy those viking bastards! Toss in a few great whites to clean up the mess and we have a guaranteed win.

Plus he would come up huge against the fins. :blush:

Even though I am hard on JP, and have my daubts. No it isn't time for Nall or Holcomb. Sorry but JP has to start at least half, the season. If at some point JP is benched for more than a game then it will have been decided by management to get rid of him in the off season. I don't think you do that at this point. He has shown something and at tis point is probably our best QB, for better or worse.

I'm not sure how possessing the abilities to breathe underwater, communicate with and mentally control all forms of sea life and swim at fast speeds will help us much against the Vikings.  As to the message you bring:

I believe your circuitous soliloquy focuses more on the locution and less on the promulgation.  Your assessment of the situation at hand reeks of simplification of a rather multifarious posture.

You contend that to simply digest a quandary is superior to the capacity to encroach on the bulwark.  This is fools advice.  Mr. Nall possesses neither the aptitude, nor the deference to lead these warriors into battle.  The pedigree that was bestowed upon Mr. Losman is not gratuitous.  What he is lacking in savoir-faire, he redeems in innate ability.  You are too disquieted in your approach, equanimity would do you well.

785741[/snapback]

I see you both possess the gift of gab but lack the precision of conciseness.

Gentlemen,

I understand this is a tautology - the same situation transpired last year under the irish pigs' (donahoe and mularkey) watch.

But now they are gone: we have a series of intellectuals serving in the key positions of the apparatus (i.e., LEVY - JAURON - FEWELL)

When the Bills State Apparatus drafted almost exclusively for defense this last summer in the "Baptism of the proletariat" known as the nfl draft, the bills ultra violence hooliganz had attained the kantian sublime.

Gentlemen, while the king of field sports is the most complex of all sports, the most tactically complete set coupled with primordial violence, these layers of nuances relate to a certain f*cking locus that remains undisputable. It is the "hard kernel" that resists mutation according to temporal shifts.

C'est a dire, a dominant defence with a running game shall win the f*cking matches.

A dominant offense is not only irrelevant - an offense that generates 300 or soo metres a match ACTUALLY HURTS THE TEAM.  Look at the historiography of the NFL and this becomes f*cking transparent. Bills during the superbowl, colts every year, etc etc etc

This implies the following : the offense must be an efficient apparatus, that mediates the time which the defense is to be on the field. The king of field sports proposes a complex inversal, and this is its very beauty: THE DEFENSE MUST BE THE AGGRESSIVE UNIT WHILE THE OFFENSE IS TO BE EFFICIENT, MEDIATIVE.

THEREFORE: the qb position must not be filled by a Nietzschean uebermensch, but rather with an efficiency, with some german f*cking precision.

Mr. Jauron and Mr. Levy: i know that you peruse this board at your f*cking leisure.

Consider the thoughts of the collective fascistic will known as the bills ultra violence hooliganz and understand the aquaman.

yours,

BILLS ULTRA VIOLENCE HOOLIGANZ SS LJUBLJANA CHAPTER OF BUFFALO BILLS HEGEMONIC OPERATIONS

785430[/snapback]

My hermeneutical ideal can still beat up your lacanian real, though...

You seem smart and seem to know a lot about drinks. 

Can I submit a question to you for your review?

785833[/snapback]

Dear Sir

I am open to queries and am enthralled at serving as the interstice between aporia and resolution.

Now a brief message to the pseudo intellectual media who analyzes the performance of the apparatus jauron-fairchild-fewell

I see the name of one man "sal" involved in a dialectic with another f*cking charlatan posted on the webpage.

Who are you "sal"? What are your qualifications for critique? What is your intellecutal biography b*tch?

the apparatus headed by jauron - levy is the apex of the nfl . this sounds hyperbolic, nevertheless what the bills have assembled is a koine of king of field sports epistemology.

The peasants will always cry, they are subject to radical changes in outlook, hysteria if you will. One week victory, and the apparatus are gods, the next week failure and everyone should be murdered.

and this is the very reason the peasants are peasants and jauron is in the hegemonic position.

Charlatans mike shoop, sal, jerry sullivan are failed academics who offer analysis on strategies they have not discovered intimately. there is no link between their text and the content of the text - i.e., they fall into the delineation of form - content, fimrly entrenched on the side of form. if you gentlemen decide to travel to ljubljana the bills ultra violence hooliganz shall discuss this with you critically or with a primordial violence. it is your choice gentlemen.