time for aquaman aka mr. Nall

I want you to think about these boards as they usually are: people arguing about McGahee, about the importance of the offensive line, about the right way to build an offensive line, about the defense, and above all, about Losman.  Maybe you haven't noticed it, but sometimes those discussions can get just a little repetitive.

Now along comes this Viva La France guy, who writes in a very different style than anyone else on these boards.  There's creativity there.  Don't believe me?  Try to write something that sounds like it came from him.  Have it be as long, have it sound the same, have the same feel.  You won't find it easy, and you may not find it possible.  That will give you a greater appreciation for his creativity. 

This man's posts break up the sense of monotony that otherwise sets in.  I'm a little disappointed I had to explain all this to you, and that your lack of understanding caused you to make a ready fire aim personal attack.  You're a little old to be acting with so little maturity.

789003[/snapback]

Good for you! Crayonz is on board for a little fun as always...and so am I. I have a guess as to who it may be, but I want to see the fur fly. Article of clothing is involved.

I really loved Capri Sun. I hated the double-puncture though.....that was almost as bad as the 4-corner open on the mini carton of milk when you had no straw. You almost get one side open, only to be taunted by that fibrous, saggy cardboard layer that shields your prize.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dumb bastards have missed the point entirely.

He said we dont need SUPERMAN as a qb, but we need AQUAMAN.

Now, if you will allow me:

Clark Kent was an All Star QB for the Smallville Ravens. He's got the arm, the moves, the experience and most of all he tapped that hot little Canadian chick with the Bambi eyes. Okay? OKAY?! THATS A WINNING QUARTERBACK!

Aquaman would likely sign with the Dolphins for less money anyway.

Nietzschean uebermensch, indeed.

I have read his posts.  Yes they get repetitive because people come out with the same arguments... but there tends to be an excessive amount of repetitiveness of stupid comments.  One is, Nall should start.  I won't even begin to debate this with anyone because it's just so !@#$ing absurd it makes me nervous to think people can love a team so much and understand so little about it.

Now on the other hand, this dude, Vive la GUerre and Vive la France is a dumbass who supports a team based on fascism (SS Lazio), and not only that but he's a !@#$ing hooligan.  And you expect me to take him or anyone who takes him seriously with any regard?

789012[/snapback]

Let's see: you feel Viva La France shouldn't be taken seriously because he's too repetitive, because he feels Nall should start, because he supports Lazio, and because he's a hooligan. You feel that anyone who does take him seriously must be almost as bad as himself.

As for the Nall thing, the Bills' coaching staff seriously considered starting Nall, or at least pretended to. He was the only QB selected with input from Fairchild, he was given 1/3 of the reps in practice, and was told he had as good a chance to start as the next guy. His chance at the starting job went away while he was injured, and not because of any poor play on his part. My point in this post isn't that Nall will ultimately turn out better than JP, because the truth is I don't know. But Viva La France's views about Nall are within what I would consider normal. I also feel the Bills' coaching staff wouldn't have promised Nall a shot at being a starter unless they felt he had a legitimate chance of earning it. While their decision to start JP shows they don't agree with Viva La France's views, neither do I think the Bills' coaching staff would consider those views the sign of insanity you seem to view them as.

I don't pretend to know anything about the world of European sports, so I can't speak to the Lazio thing. I'm also at a loss to understand your accusation of hooliganism against him. All I can say there is that he sure doesn't sound like your average hooligan to me.

You dumb bastards have missed the point entirely.

He said we dont need SUPERMAN as a qb, but we need AQUAMAN.

Now, if you will allow me:

Clark Kent was an All Star QB for the Smallville Ravens. He's got the arm, the moves, the experience and most of all he tapped that hot little Canadian chick with the Bambi eyes. Okay? OKAY?! THATS A WINNING QUARTERBACK!

Aquaman would likely sign with the Dolphins for less money anyway.

Nietzschean uebermensch, indeed.

789019[/snapback]

You make some fine points. The question is whether or not the French Polyglot, imagines our aquaman quarterback with that funky semispherical radiowave pattern, or does he imagine that our quarterback has the ability to discriminate between a cover two the way the chick in the Vonage commercial distinguishes dolphins - or in umbrage to him, Dauphins (Regis Gaullis).

I know it's morning, but I think I'll start drinking now. :blink:

BTW, isn't this the Lacan-ultra-dude? I don't know what to think anymore.