Nice NON-block McGahee

djh

At least get one hand on the blitzing Safety....he's not that big that McGahee should be afraid of hitting him.

McGahee is good running back.....but now I know why Mularkey pulled him on 3rd downs.

One missed block is the difference in the game.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious?

The guy runs HARD all day long for over 150 yards. Not to mention, he saves an interception early on by basically jumping on the back of a defender after a deflected J.P. pass.

He makes one mistake and you have the gaul to come on here with this?!

784865[/snapback]

Dude, take a look around, there are at least two lengthy threads with this debate going on.

The point is people are getting all over Losman for that fumble but McGahee is at least as equally to blame. Get a clue.

Dude, take a look around, there are at least two lengthy threads with this debate going on.

The point is people are getting all over Losman for that fumble but McGahee is at least as equally to blame. Get a clue.

784870[/snapback]

Get a clue?

Yeah, he made a mistake. But so did a lot of other people. He had perhaps his best NFL rushing game and I come on to see this?

I think Willis is the last person that should be being harped on after this game!

Its not one mistake. He has completely missed, whiffed, or not even made an effort three weeks in a row. He has let someone come in basically untouched straight weeks. It would have resulted in a fumble last week had the refs not blown the whistle. Im not even asking him to block. Just grab the guy, hold him, tackle him to the ground anything other than letting you QB get crushed in the back. I want him to merely commit a holding penalty instead of giving up a fumble. Is that too much to ask?

Its not one mistake.  He has completely missed, whiffed, or not even made an effort three weeks in a row.  He has let someone come in basically untouched straight weeks.  It would have resulted in a fumble last week had the refs not blown the whistle.  Im not even asking him to block.  Just grab the guy, hold him, tackle him to the ground anything other than letting you QB get crushed in the back.  I want him to merely commit a holding penalty instead of giving up a fumble. Is that too much to ask?

784881[/snapback]

I agree, three weeks in a row is a problem that needs to be addressed :lol:

Its not one mistake.  He has completely missed, whiffed, or not even made an effort three weeks in a row.  He has let someone come in basically untouched straight weeks.  It would have resulted in a fumble last week had the refs not blown the whistle.  Im not even asking him to block.  Just grab the guy, hold him, tackle him to the ground anything other than letting you QB get crushed in the back.  I want him to merely commit a holding penalty instead of giving up a fumble. Is that too much to ask?

784881[/snapback]

I didn't see anyone praising mcgahee after he saved losman's ass by blocking TWO blitzers at once last week.

I didn't see anyone praising mcgahee after he saved losman's ass by blocking TWO blitzers at once last week.

784946[/snapback]

Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. At the time, many of us were ecstatic at that block. Then on the VERY NEXT PLAY he wiffs and Losman gets blindsided.

784946[/snapback]

He needs to do better than picking up the blitz 50% of the time. JP would be better off with Willis going out into a pattern everytime than with him remaining in the backfield to pick up the blitz. At least he wouldn't be expecting someone to make the block and would know he has to get rid of the ball.

Are you serious?

The guy runs HARD all day long for over 150 yards. Not to mention, he saves an interception early on by basically jumping on the back of a defender after a deflected J.P. pass.

He makes one mistake and you have the gaul to come on here with this?!

784865[/snapback]

It is so ridiculous that Willis gets a free pass from everyone here no matter what he does. He is still the most overrated player on this team by far.

He _completely_ whiffed on two pickups today, one that directly resulted in a TD. That was absolutely inexcusable. It's not like he isn't quick or agile enough to at least get a chip on the guy, he gave NO effort. The guy either doesn't care, or he goes through these brain cramps because he's plain dumb. And it's not like this is a one-time thing, he does this every damn week! And people here had the nerve to compare him to Thurman, get real! TT never let someone run that free on JK even once in his CAREER.

Everyone here will go on about how he rushed for 150 yards. When he rushes for 30, it's always the offensive line's fault. When he rushes for 150, it's all Willis. There were huge holes ALL DAY LONG. Any decent Rb would break 100 in this game. What on earth did he do that was so extraordinary?? Did anyone else notice how the Jets left the cutback open all day, constantly over-pursuing because they know, like every other team, Willis does not have the speed to cut it back or even threaten to take it to the house. The guy is an average RB, you people need to wake up. A-Train would have given us the same rushing day, and a back with some breakaway speed would have taken one for a TD.

This guy is a joke, and I can't wait until he leaves town (the instant he is a free agent).

At least get one hand on the blitzing Safety....he's not that big that McGahee should be afraid of hitting him.

McGahee is good running back.....but now I know why Mularkey pulled him on 3rd downs.   

One missed block is the difference in the game.

784861[/snapback]

:lol: you idiots who keep talking about the 1 mistake mcgahee made,but obviously he's the only person you're watching because last time i looked he doesn't play defense it was a team effort to mess up that game coaches included;i think a lot of you guys attitude towards mcgahee sucks undeservedly i'll be glad if he decides to leave when his contract is up, see how the bill's fair then you jerks it will be the greatest divorce ever P.S. maybe he'll go to the jets LMAO

784881[/snapback]

Losman's gotta use his legs more. It seems like he is programmed to stay in the pocket as long as possible even if the defense is giving him 5-10 yards. Even if he just moved out of the pocket and extended the play an extra couple of seconds, he would be a much bigger problem for defenses. If he's made up his mind on 95% of the plays that he's not going to use his legs, what good is his mobility? That said, the Jets being able to easily get in the endzone on the goal line and the Bills inability to do the same was the difference even with the Jets fumble return for a TD.

It is so ridiculous that Willis gets a free pass from everyone here no matter what he does.  He is still the most overrated player on this team by far.

He _completely_ whiffed on two pickups today, one that directly resulted in a TD.  That was absolutely inexcusable.  It's not like he isn't quick or agile enough to at least get a chip on the guy, he gave NO effort.  The guy either doesn't care, or he goes through these brain cramps because he's plain dumb.  And it's not like this is a one-time thing, he does this every damn week!  And people here had the nerve to compare him to Thurman, get real!  TT never let someone run that free on JK even once in his CAREER.

Everyone here will go on about how he rushed for 150 yards.  When he rushes for 30, it's always the offensive line's fault.  When he rushes for 150, it's all Willis.  There were huge holes ALL DAY LONG.  Any decent Rb would break 100 in this game.  What on earth did he do that was so extraordinary??  Did anyone else notice how the Jets left the cutback open all day, constantly over-pursuing because they know, like every other team, Willis does not have the speed to cut it back or even threaten to take it to the house.  The guy is an average RB, you people need to wake up.  A-Train would have given us the same rushing day, and a back with some breakaway speed would have taken one for a TD.

This guy is a joke, and I can't wait until he leaves town (the instant he is a free agent).

784971[/snapback]

Whats funny with your assinine posts is that you B word about willis not cutting it back. But when he does look to cut back, you B word about his "dancing".

Normally on an issue, you pick one side or the other. Or in your case, flip-flop just so you can continue bashing willis and the bills, troll.

Some of you guys sound a lot like Mularkey last year when JP had a bad game -- trying to deflect blame elsewhere.

JP's mistakes were critical to the outcome of the game. With any luck, he will learn from them. It does not help JP to try to deflect his mistakes elsewhere.

Some of you guys sound a lot like Mularkey last year when JP had a bad game -- trying to deflect blame elsewhere.

JP's mistakes were critical to the outcome of the game.  With any luck, he will learn from them.  It does not help JP to try to deflect his mistakes elsewhere.

785018[/snapback]

Right.

Jauron blamed Willis.

He must be a JP apologist too.