NYJ @ BUF Game Thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What adjustment do you make for squandering 3 scoring opportunities for 0 points?

784158[/snapback]

Well, Penalties hurt 1 scoring drive..

We are running a lot which is good, but looks a little one dimensional. We need to keep it 50/50 this game when possible. We break 2-3 good runs and then run again only to have our drive stuffed... need to keep the Jets on their toes instead of being predictable.

The Jets are being somewhat predicatable, and were giving too much away. Take the passing game, give them shallow confidence in their running game and then stuff that too.

Too many missed plays on D. Players not where they should be. We can correct that (maybe).

Hey Dibs...kind of see what I was talking about now? I've seen this song and dance before.

We need a huge second half. And we need to finish our drives.

784161[/snapback]

I understood what you were saying but by you saying "...but instead it's going down to the end" before the end of the first quarter was premature.

Anyway....totally agree with you. We do need to finish our drives. Also D needs more consistency.

This is brutal.  We should've taken control of this game in the first quarter.

784149[/snapback]

It shouldn't be totally unexpected. The Bills are one of the youngest teams in the league and they are playing like it. There are a lot of positives and its clear the team has a lot of talent, but they're still inexperienced and inconsistent.

I understood what you were saying but by you saying "...but instead it's going down to the end" before the end of the first quarter was premature.

Anyway....totally agree with you.  We do need to finish our drives.  Also D needs more consistency.

784171[/snapback]

I meant it had the feel that it was going to go down to the end; I wasn't making that prediction. I wasn't very clear. My bad.

How is there not someone open when JP buys himself about 7 seconds?!?  That cannot be a throwaway.  It's puts us in a tough 3rd and 8!

784203[/snapback]

He can at least run the ball to get some positive yards

This is a let down game after the Miami performance. I think they thought they just needed to show up and the Jets would fold.

Mmm, sorry guys you actually have to play the game if you actually want to win. DJ has to instill some mental toughness into these rooks.

784216[/snapback]

As much as people wanted to dream, let's face it, the Bills are in rebuilding mode. We are not that good yet.

b/t/w...as i speak, Chad does have pocket presence as they convert 3rd and 9.

This is a let down game after the Miami performance. I think they thought they just needed to show up and the Jets would fold.

Mmm, sorry guys you actually have to play the game if you actually want to win. DJ has to instill some mental toughness into these rooks.

784216[/snapback]

It's their THIRD GAME, bro....give them some time for gosh sakes.