Goin to Vegas tomorrow...

yall

Hey gang,

A friends and I are flying to Las Vegas tomorrow for some fun and relaxation (along with heavy drinking and gambling). We are staying at the Flamingo for 3 nights and taking a red-eye back Saturday night (landing back in Buffalo around 6:00 am Sunday morning where the ol' lady will pick us up and head straight to the Ralph!!! :pirate: ).

I was just curious if there were any Vegas "veterans" who had any recommendations or advice to offer on how to get the most from our trip, bang for buck, etc. (Good strip club recommendations gladly accepted too! :lol: )

Hey gang,

A friends and I are flying to Las Vegas tomorrow for some fun and relaxation (along with heavy drinking and gambling). We are staying at the Flamingo for 3 nights and taking a red-eye back Saturday night (landing back in Buffalo around 6:00 am Sunday morning where the ol' lady will pick us up and head straight to the Ralph!!!  :pirate: ).

I was just curious if there were any Vegas "veterans" who had any recommendations or advice to offer on how to get the most from our trip, bang for buck, etc. (Good strip club recommendations gladly accepted too!  :lol: )

779346[/snapback]

Spearmint Rhino is second to none. We went on a Tuesday at 3AM and it was incredible. It gets packed on the weekends but the girls are amazing.

The Drais - Barbary Coast, 4 AM Friday (Thursday night).

Check my blog. I was having the time of my life right up until my buddy had a stroke. He's fine now. Poor guy is a Dolphins fan and we were at the game on Sunday.

Anyway, hit the Drais. You won't regret it.

As far as strip clubs go, the Palamino in North Vegas is the only place that is fully nekkid and serves alcohol as well. Last time I was there it was $30/man, but he lap dances were only $15-20.

I second Drais. Also the pool at the Hard Rock is a must. If you like fine dining the Venetian has 10 of the best restauraunts in the world. Go shoot some pool at the Double Down saloon. Check out the Paradise for the best looking strippers in the world. Try the rollercoaster on top of the Stratosphere- it will terrify you. Check out the flair bartending at Harrahs. Drink some beer at Hofbrahuas. The Pink Taco at the hard rock for world class Mexican and Margaritas............This list could go on forever

Piero's for dinner. Amazing Osso Bucco.

Olympic Garden for strippers.

Don't gamble at the Flamingo unless you're perfectly okay watching Asians split 10s and hit 16s when the dealer is showing a six.

779569[/snapback]

I'll sit on the "deal first" end of the table to avoid the bad hits... <_<

I'm probably not even gonna gamble too much. I figure I'll allow myself losses in the neighborhood of $150-$200 per day. Figure I'll spend as much time at the $5 tables as I can.

I'll sit on the "deal first" end of the table to avoid the bad hits...  <_<

I'm probably not even gonna gamble too much. I figure I'll allow myself losses in the neighborhood of $150-$200 per day. Figure I'll spend as much time at the $5 tables as I can.

779595[/snapback]

Stay away from the 5$ tables. JMO :P

I did a lot of gambling at O'Sheas in the bottom of Flamingo. The place is a dump, but it is open air and pretty easy to get a spot at a table. I cleaned up at 3-card poker there. The dealers were so inept, I was literally telling them how much to pay everyone each hand. And the beer is free and cold there just like anywhere else. <_<

Piero's for dinner. Amazing Osso Bucco.

Olympic Garden for strippers.

Don't gamble at the Flamingo unless you're perfectly okay watching Asians split 10s and hit 16s when the dealer is showing a six.

779569[/snapback]

My first time playing Blackjack I accidentally split J's, which the table was going to lynch me for. The dealer even questioned me, and I said I wanted to do it.

I ended up getting a double blackjack.

I don't think I could ever pull that off again.

My first time playing Blackjack I accidentally split J's, which the table was going to lynch me for. The dealer even questioned me, and I said I wanted to do it.

I ended up getting a double blackjack.

I don't think I could ever pull that off again.

779751[/snapback]

You were at the $5 dollar table, right?

<_<

I was just curious if there were any Vegas "veterans" who had any recommendations or advice to offer on how to get the most from our trip, bang for buck, etc. (Good strip club recommendations gladly accepted too!  :lol: )

779346[/snapback]

Remember no matter the temptation, prostitution is illegal in Clark County. <_<

You must drive the 50 minutes or whatever to some other county. :P

Haha, the $25 table.

I ended up coming home with $800 after about 3 hours of gambling. Talk about beginners luck.

779800[/snapback]

I'd have left that table fast, not without buying you a drink first and then spilling it on your ass. :P<_<

I'd call Bull Shiit, but I really don't think it matters..... :lol:

I'd have left that table fast, not without buying you a drink first and then spilling it on your ass. :P  <_<

I'd call Bull Shiit, but I really don't think it matters..... :lol:

779811[/snapback]

Nah, no BS.

I wanted to keep going, and the dealer was trying to talk me out of it. He was like kid, I make no commission off of you, you're up a bunch, get the hell out.

Too bad when I go now I end up losing. :)