Brady Quinn to Miami?

keepthefaith

Last week I went on Finsheaven & someone had a thread asking about who they should draft this year & I answered Brady Quinn.  I don't know if any of them got the meaning.

778593[/snapback]

I had to go to Pittsburgh last week for a funeral. I went to a local bar to watch the Steelers/ Dolphins. I was amazed at the fact BEFORE the game, the local sports radio show predicted that the Dolphins would be the biggest dissapointment of the season.

The biggest surprise team would be the Buffalo Bills. I live in Florida and of course had to listen to the Dophins are going to the Superbowl. But thank god the local papers are bashing them today. They are really bashing the Bucs.

The Dolphins, folks, play two of the weak sisters in the next two weeks and will be a very likely 2-2, and THAT will eliminate their chances at Brady Quinn. I agree that right now the Oakland Raiders are the odds on choice at drafting #1. Herman Edwards has major problems too, but they play the Raiders twice, so that moves them to around 5-10 in the draft order....