Home opener

Rubes

I saw in one of those front-page stories that Donte has heard the defense will be introduced before the home opener...

Man I wish I could be there. After the big win, this crowd is going to be pumped. And when Donte is introduced on the field, I fully expect it to be ear-shattering.

If we can find a way to keep this train rolling, there are going to be some fun times ahead.

You think that will be ear shattereing..... The stadium mught explode if TKO comes back next week and gets announced :doh: !!!!!

778290[/snapback]

If they are announcing the D first and TKO knows it - and you've got to believe he does - my guess is he is in uniform and starting Sunday. As much as a rush as the rookies and others are going to feel stepping out onto the field, TKO's is going to be that much bigger in his first home game back after that monster injury. Plus, you KNOW he's excited how well the D is playing despite being in a "rebuilding" mode, gotta think they can do great things, etc.

That should be enough for him to grace us all with his warrior dance. Can't wait!

Takeo is already in his pads and is ready for Sunday's game if they are announcing the defense. Ear shattering cheers and plenty of excitement when TKO, Donte Whitner, and Ko Simpson take the field.

Usuals will be McGee, Fletcher, Clements.

Just looking at this thread and we're all sitting here debating who gets the biggest ovations... Whitner, Spikes, or the usuals like Fletcher, McGee, or Clements, it occurs to me, anyone who thinks this is a "rebuilding" year take heed to the defensive intro Sunday at the Ralph.

And I end this message with... BOOOOYA!!!!

Just looking at this thread and we're all sitting here debating who gets the biggest ovations... Whitner, Spikes, or the usuals like Fletcher, McGee, or Clements, it occurs to me, anyone who thinks this is a "rebuilding" year take heed to the defensive intro Sunday at the Ralph.

And I end this message with...  BOOOOYA!!!!

778437[/snapback]

Our defense is not rebuilding but instead tuning up for next year. They are a good defense and more than likely will be great next year if they can learn how to stop the run.

And... at Outside Linebacker, TAKEEEOOOOOOOOOO SPIKES

*Ralph Implodes*

778752[/snapback]

If they do it right, they'll leave him until last. And based on the reaction to his first tackle in the Browns game, it'll set off the seismograph at UB.

Thinkin' I'll be wearing a #51 jersey for this one... and I'm sure I won't be alone...

Just so long as he doesn't pull something. mmmmkay?

778372[/snapback]

Crap, if he were to pull a butt muscle I think Harriet would break down and cry in the stands.

She would then quickly seize the moment and offer her services as a professional masseuse. :pirate: Gotta love that girl's passion. :lol: