Best Play of the Game

East Brady

Worked all day but able to listen thanks to sirius radio. After watching the game tivo'd I noticed a play that I hadn't heard anyone mention.

At the 9:03 mark of the second qt. at about the Miami 20 2nd and long Crappepper drops back to pass and the rookie maniac that is K. Williams lined up over center runs a stunt twist to his left.

Meets head on with a Miami lineman .... helmet goes flying about 5 yards back and Williams absolutly continues to drive the miami lineman back and blows past him, only to be hit head-on by another Miami lineman and this guy keeps driving and fighting and B word slapping the Miami lineman another 3-5 yards until crapper unloads the ball ..............

I couldn't believe the tenacity and drive shown on that one play by the rookie !!!!

WE need more K. Williams's on this team .........this kid brings it allout every play allday long!!

K.Williams is the MAN!!!!!!!!!

God I Love Beat'n the freakin Dolphins !!!!!!!!!!!

That blocked punt.  I love special teams play and it absolutely deflated the Dolphins.

777357[/snapback]

When was the last time we blocked a punt? Wasn't it Sape against Cincy last year? My dad and I were trying to remember, because he's old and thought it had been a very long time since the last one.

Edit: or was it J. Peters?

My favorite play was by Culpepper. It wasn't really one that stuck out, but there was a one particular play in the early 4th where he got the ball, and started stutter stepping and looking around like he had no idea why he was on a football field. (Yes, more than the rest of the game)

I said, "holy crap, he looks totally confused!". The two dolphin fans I was watching the game with screamed, "yeah he does...get that SOB out of the game!". They were both screaming for Harrington by the 3rd quarter!

Thank you Culpepper!

The clincher : Whitner's break up of the two point convert. He made it look easy. Just as easy as defending the Dolphins looked all day. No onside kick pressure, no idiotic Sage Rosenfels goofball comeback like last year possible. An emblamatic play.

Boy...that's a difficult one to answer in this game. Any of the sacks. Whitner's play on the go for two late in the game. Coy Wire's blocked punt. Moorman's punts. Willis' running. JP's maturity. Geez..it was an awesome game. Good offense...Great defense (with FIVE rookies playing.) and AWESOME special team play. AND TO TOP IT OFF....MULARKEY CALLING THE OFFENSE FOR THE FINS!!! Be still my beating heart....

When was the last time we blocked a punt? Wasn't it Sape against Cincy last year? My dad and I were trying to remember, because he's old and thought it had been a very long time since the last one.

Edit: or was it J. Peters?

777392[/snapback]

It was our current LT, in 2004 I believe.

The punts from Brian were just sick.... Especially the one that the announcers neglected because dumbass Jim Leonhard looked up and got flattened.... He freakin punted the ball, IN THE AIR, out of bounds at the f-ing 1 yard line.... He better already be on the pro bowl roster!!!!