Music to my ears

BRH

"Saban will never admit that Mularkey is the worst OC in the league,I mean look at his last name.Just like he wont admit that Harrington is way way better than Culpepper"

Oh wow Harrington?!?!?!? The wheels are coming off!!! The Dolfelon fold begins a little early this year!!

"Saban will never admit that Mularkey is the worst OC in the league,I mean look at his last name.Just like he wont admit that Harrington is way way better than Culpepper"

Oh wow Harrington?!?!?!? The wheels are coming off!!! The Dolfelon fold begins a little early this year!!

777115[/snapback]

Happy Happy day!

The brother-in-law called to eat his yearly crow. Nothing's better than having a cocky fish fan eat sh--.

That was the greatest hire ever!

Schopp was actually funny they day he got hired and John Clayton said they the Dolphins got SuperStaff, with the hiring of the great OC Mularkey.

Schopp hung up and said cue the Vincent Price laugh on Thriller. They then played that with Clayton's comment and it was hilarious.

Mularkey is the Problem

:lol:

:lol:

:doh:

777089[/snapback]

You've got to love Meathead. The Bill have Larry "take your ypc and" Triplett and a rookie fifth rounder starting at DT and are coming off giving up 183 on the ground and he doesn't have the common sense to just keep pounding the ball. Mularkey was a pretty good coordinator when he was calling the plays Bill Cowher wanted him too. I wonder if Saban's buddy Belichick recommended Mularkey. :lol:

You've got to love Meathead.  The Bill have Larry "take your ypc and" Triplett and a rookie fifth rounder starting at DT and are coming off giving up 183 on the ground and he doesn't have the common sense to just keep pounding the ball.  Mularkey was a pretty good coordinator when he was calling the plays Bill Cowher wanted him too.  I wonder if Saban's buddy Belichick recommended Mularkey. :doh:

777233[/snapback]

I'm surprised MM has that long of a leash. I figured he would suceed down there because Saban wouldn't allow him to such an asshat.

What your going to be screaming the most is Daunte TRHOW IT THROW IT THROW IT. I kid you not he will stand around all day waiting for somebody to be wide open, it will drive you nuts. He was big & fast enough to get away with it most of the time, but more often than not he'll start running around & knee punt the ball out of his own little hand

found this gem over there...made me chuckle

i take it he's actually knee punted the ball out of his own hand

alot of small hand comments too...is he like travis henry?

found this gem over there...made me chuckle

i take it he's actually knee punted the ball out of his own hand

alot of small hand comments too...is he like travis henry?

777341[/snapback]

Thats why I can't wait to see Daunte in December in Buffalo. Those tiny hands will be good for more than a few priceless moments.

Actually some really good posts on the Fins board over there. Much less angering than the Patriots board which was full of self inflation. Some of the Fins fans know their football, gotta appreciate that.

They also have better clickable smilies, they have one that is a smiley concentrating and then it blows up into an atomic explosion. Pretty sweet.