Kelly Roberts [1968-2006]

SDS

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this at the top of the board, and did not pay attention to the name until now.

I have been posting here for about 5 years, and because of computer problems I have had to start new accounts recently. I talked to him several times over in that period of time. Seemed like a great person, I know he talked about moving to the Tampa area

near relatives. I am as shell shocked as all of you.

OMG i can't believe this. One can only send the best wishes to the parents of both Kelly and his wife and the children especially.

I thought T80 wasa great poster who contributed a lot to board. His prescence will be missed, but in all hope, i would feel more at ease if their was something wrong upstairs that could have been corrected with a pill (so that we can learn from this tragedy) as opposed to this being cold blooded.

:pirate:

I know Scott said, think about what you post. Let me preface what I'm about to post, with, he was a friend of mine, more than most here might realize. The bottom line is, he killed his wife. While I'll miss his intelligent posts about our Buffalo Bills. There's still one thing that will carry on forever. Murderer.

I'll miss him, but.......

I hope he rots in Hell, forever.

I know Scott said, think about what you post. Let me preface what I'm about to post, with, he was a friend of mine, more than most here might realize. The bottom line is, he killed his wife. While I'll miss his intelligent posts about our Buffalo Bills. There's still one thing that will carry on forever. Murderer.

I'll miss him, but.......

774544[/snapback]

I couldn't have said it better.

774544[/snapback]

Hey man, ease up. There is a time and place for such comments and criticism. Here and now is not either. I've enjoyed Kelly's posts for along time. I've enjoyed having him as a member of this community. For the person he was on this board he will be missed greatly.

I'll leave it to the authorities to figure out all of the details and just leave my prayers with both families and the children. It's a sad day for this board and more so for those poor little kids.

I'm not a leader around here and I seldom am the voice of reason, but show some compassion. Something must have been terribly wrong for this to have happened.

I for one will prey for those kids.

The Real

Hey man, ease up.  There is a time and place for such comments and criticism.  Here and now is not either.  I've enjoyed Kelly's posts for along time.  I've enjoyed having him as a member of this community.  For the person he was on this board he will be missed greatly. 

I'll leave it to the authorities to figure out all of the details and just leave my prayers with both families and the children.  It's a sad day for this board and more so for those poor little kids. 

I'm not a leader around here and I seldom am the voice of reason, but show some compassion.  Something must have been terribly wrong for this to have happened. 

I for one will prey for those kids. 

The Real

774548[/snapback]

I normally wouldn't speak for eryn, but In this case, I think I can. I too was tight with Kelly, and I can assure you that his was an evil deed that I for one am ashamed to say that a friend of mine committed.

Hey man, ease up.  There is a time and place for such comments and criticism. 

774548[/snapback]

No. I knew him personally, did you? Look back at Kelly's posts. Look how he chastised pedophiles, or woman beaters. Don't tell me to ease up. Its the truth.

I'll agree, that our thoughts and prayers should be with the children of this couple. But I will not patronize a Murderer.

Really???  Words on an internet forum are worse than what happened in Granville?

774563[/snapback]

Sort of Ironic, isn't it?

If I were his "Good Friends who knew him so well", and said the things about him that JSP and EITR said, then it sort of sounds like they knew what was coming...doesn't it? If it caught them by surprise, then have some freaking compassion and assume something went horribly wrong.

I for one would not let 10 seconds of madness erase 30+ years of trust and loyalty, but then again, who am I?

If I were his "Good Friends who knew him so well", and said the things about him that JSP and EITR said, then it sort of sounds like they knew what was coming...doesn't it? If it caught them by surprise, then have some freaking compassion and assume something went horribly wrong.

I for one would not let 10 seconds of madness erase 30+ years of trust and loyalty, but then again, who am I?

774574[/snapback]

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=5415319&nav=4QcS

Except maybe you expect your "friends" to act in a more civil manor to their family and friends. Sometimes your friends betray that trust and therefore it hurts them more then the casual outsider such as yourself. A few of us here knew him a lot better then others. Those who knew him have a right to speak out and be deeply hurt by his actions.

774574[/snapback]

Look, i don't believe in God or Heaven or Hell for that matter. But I do believe in the here and now. And in the here and now, that man killed his wife and himself and left THREE CHILDREN without a parent. That, even to an atheist/agnostic, is a mortal sin.