Top Ten Reasons to Hate Miami

eball

10. Orange and teal uniform colors and a smiling dolphin wearing a helmet? Who designed these uniforms -- Liberace?

9. 0-for-the-70s.

8. Mercury Morris and his cocaine habit.

7. Jimmah Johnson.

6. A swimming pool with a live dolphin behind the goalposts at the Orange Bowl.

5. Zach Thomas -- the most overrated LB ever.

4. Annual frontrunner for most felony arrests in the NFL.

3. Nick Saban "the genius." Only two seasons and I already can't stand to see his mug.

2. Always picked to compete for Super Bowl, regardless of roster. Thankfully, a December swoon is virtually a given.

And the number one reason to hate the Miami Dolphins if you're a Bills fan is...

Bryan Cox.

SQUISH THE FISH!!!

10.  Orange and teal uniform colors and a smiling dolphin wearing a helmet?  Who designed these uniforms -- Liberace?

9.  0-for-the-70s.

8.  Mercury Morris and his cocaine habit.

7.  Jimmah Johnson.

6.  A swimming pool with a live dolphin behind the goalposts at the Orange Bowl.

5.  Zach Thomas -- the most overrated LB ever.

4.  Annual frontrunner for most felony arrests in the NFL.

3.  Nick Saban "the genius."  Only two seasons and I already can't stand to see his mug.

2.  Always picked to compete for Super Bowl, regardless of roster.  Thankfully, a December swoon is virtually a given.

And the number one reason to hate the Miami Dolphins if you're a Bills fan is...

Bryan Cox.

SQUISH THE FISH!!!

773734[/snapback]

O-ho-ho! DIE MIAMI!!

:doh:

2.  Always picked to compete for Super Bowl, regardless of roster.  Thankfully, a December swoon is virtually a given.

773734[/snapback]

One sportswriter said that the annual Miami fade was like Hannukah. It happens sometime in December every year, but no one really knows the exact date.

How we we make a list of reasons to hate the Dolphins and not include Don Shula and Dan Marino anywhere on the list?

I agree with #1 though. I loathe Bryan Cox. Anyone else remember this? (I forget exactly which year) the Bills were trying to ice the clock, went for it on 4th and 1, Cox met Thurman in the hole and Thurman carried him for the first down, game over, drive home safely.

Best T-shirt ever seen at the Ralph. Big letters. Bryan Sucks Cox.

2nd Best T-shirt, simple, to the point, and I still want one. F@%K MIAMI

10. Orange and teal uniform colors and a smiling dolphin wearing a helmet? Who designed these uniforms -- Liberace?

Not only that, but the stupid dolphin on the helmet who is wearing a helmet himself, doesn't have a logo on the helmet that he's wearing :doh:

Stupid dolphags.

One sportswriter said that the annual Miami fade was like Hannukah.  It happens sometime in December every year, but no one really knows the exact date.

773755[/snapback]

I read Miami is also #2 in the BCS and is looking at a Sugar Bowl berth

How we we make a list of reasons to hate the Dolphins and not include Don Shula and Dan Marino anywhere on the list?

773916[/snapback]

Why would we hate Marino? Kelly owned him.

Hard to "hate" a guy like Shula. Besides, Marv owned him as well.

Hard to hate Shula? For YEARS we all felt like he owned the refs and it felt like every time we played them the game was officiated like last weeks debacle. It's pretty easy to hate Shula. He was the one constant that carried on through the decades, he was the link to the 0 for the 70's for all of us who were too young to hate them then.

As for Marino, how can you hate the Dolphins and not hate their best quarterback? Yeah we beat him a lot, but thats part of what made beating them fun, we beat HIM.

I agree with #1 though.  I loathe Bryan Cox.  Anyone else remember this? (I forget exactly which year) the Bills were trying to ice the clock, went for it on 4th and 1, Cox met Thurman in the hole and Thurman carried him for the first down, game over, drive home safely.

Best T-shirt ever seen at the Ralph.  Big letters.  Bryan Sucks Cox.

2nd Best T-shirt, simple, to the point, and I still want one.  F@%K MIAMI

773916[/snapback]

It was 3rd and 2, not 4th and 1.

One sportswriter said that the annual Miami fade was like Hannukah.  It happens sometime in December every year, but no one really knows the exact date.

773755[/snapback]

Classic. I actually laughed out loud reading that.

Reason #9 should be reason #1.

It's what started it all in the first place, and is far more embarrasing than 4 straight Super Bowl losses could ever be.

773945[/snapback]

Amen. I wasn't born yet but I still hate them for it, because i have a good father.

You remember though  :rolleyes:  Thanks for the correction.

773966[/snapback]

Damn you remembered all those years ago and...Willis? Forget it.

10.  Orange and teal uniform colors and a smiling dolphin wearing a helmet?  Who designed these uniforms -- Liberace?

9.  0-for-the-70s.

8.  Mercury Morris and his cocaine habit.

7.  Jimmah Johnson.

6.  A swimming pool with a live dolphin behind the goalposts at the Orange Bowl.

5.  Zach Thomas -- the most overrated LB ever.

4.  Annual frontrunner for most felony arrests in the NFL.

3.  Nick Saban "the genius."  Only two seasons and I already can't stand to see his mug.

Bryan Cox.

SQUISH THE FISH!!!

773734[/snapback]

You missed Nick Bonicontti (SP?) and his raving of their undefeated season. If you saw his interview for their the season you would understand.