Map of What NFL Games Are Shown

gmac17

Map Updated Weekly

772381[/snapback]

That's cool - thanks. I actually am taking a vacation trip this weekend and the Bills will be on the local CBS affiliate where I will be - no need to go find it on at a bar! :(

Thanks for the link Gmac, I saved it to my Favorites.

They were wrong last week as far as the game in WPB Fl., luckily for me the Bills/Pats were on instead of the Jets. But I'm not blaming the site, since the cable guides all had the Jets game as being on also.... I'll bet there were some P/O'd Jets fans down here.... :(

That's pretty cool.  Interesting that the Bills game is showing everywhere in Georgia except where I am (note the white bubble around Atlanta).  What a great big steamy crock of sh&%!

:(

772538[/snapback]

Yeah that’s because of the stupid NFL rules regarding games in the local market. Since ATL has a home game at 1 pm (Fox), no other games will be broadcast at the same time on another network. That’s the reason for the white bubble around Atlanta. This essentially prevents you from getting the double header from the network that has it for that week. Idiotic rule.

That's pretty cool.  Interesting that the Bills game is showing everywhere in Georgia except where I am (note the white bubble around Atlanta).  What a great big steamy crock of sh&%!

:D

772538[/snapback]

Do you get two CBS stations on your cable? Cause one of them IS showing the game....I have Charter Cable, but I think both CBS stations are on Comcast, too.

WNEG is the one carrying the game.