Aaron Brooks

Alaska Darin

Than StayFree?  Not according to the commercials.

771082[/snapback]

That, if I'm not mistaken, is like coming up with a brand new Mexican dish when there are only seven possible ingredients. "Maybe always is still better" are five extremely common words and I'm not sure they have ever been put in that order.

Brooks is an interesting character.  He can be a good QB at times and he can be quite the bonehead.  Consistency anyone?

771154[/snapback]

Now try and picture him with Mike Mularkey and Tom Clements at the helm. I know it's hard to fathom, three meatheads together, but just try. VA is having a REALLY hard time getting it.

Now try and picture him with Mike Mularkey and Tom Clements at the helm.  I know it's hard to fathom, three meatheads together, but just try.  VA is having a REALLY hard time getting it.

771159[/snapback]

For some reason, the first thing that came to mind when picturing this was Curly, Larry, and Moe wearing bills jerseys.

But he's 6-5 and 230 pounds. 

:lol:

771175[/snapback]

Which means absolutely nothing. But thanks for another useless post in a long line of them. Someday someone like Tom is going to figure out the cure for cancer - and it'll be based in your fuggin' lunacy. You know, like the Bible Code.

Which means absolutely nothing.  But thanks for another useless post in a long line of them.  Someday someone like Tom is going to figure out the cure for cancer - and it'll be based in your fuggin' lunacy.  You know, like the Bible Code.

771180[/snapback]

Obvious you didn't see his new gay commercial.

Oh, come on. You're all making it like he's on the Todd Collins-Rob Johnson level, and that just isn't the case. He's shown flashes of ability, but he isn't a smart QB and is inconsistent. Don't get me wrong, I like Losman and am glad we have him and not Brooks, but you guys are over doing it.

Oh, was I welcome in this thread with a low post count?

Oh, come on. You're all making it like he's on the Todd Collins-Rob Johnson level, and that just isn't the case. He's shown flashes of ability, but he isn't a smart QB and is inconsistent. Don't get me wrong, I like Losman and am glad we have him and not Brooks, but you guys are over doing it.

Oh, was I welcome in this thread with a low post count?

771210[/snapback]

FNG. Sing me your fight song.

The number one difference between Losman and Brooks...

Losman has upside, or potential:

Main Entry: potential

Part of Speech: adjective

Definition: promising

Synonyms: abeyant, budding, conceivable, dormant, embryonic, future, hidden, imaginable, implied, inherent, latent, likely, lurking, plausible, possible, prepatent, probable, quiescent, thinkable, undeveloped, unrealized

Brooks is an A$$ Hat

1. Ass Hat

181 up, 20 down

Idiotic, stupid. To act like a moron.

From the popular insult "to have your head up your a$$". This imagry leads to ones a$$ being placed on the head like a hat, hence "a$$hat".

• 2 weeks later...