London Blitz update!!!

nick in* england

For those of you who notice these things, I have been quiet about my team, London Blitz, lately.

That's because we've been on a roll and doing really well - and I don't want to curse it.

Just to let y'all know that we travelled 600+ miles at the weekend from London to Newcastle to play the National Division 1 Semi Final game against Gateshead Senators. We finish our season against the team we beat in Game 1: against the reigning champions and cross-town rivals, London Olympians.

24 September - Britbowl XX featuring my London Blitz!

Now all I have to do is get my damn ankle healed ( i rolled it in the semi ) and get ready to play thge first National Championship of my life!

Yup still playing guard!

And yeah - same day as the home opener - but I'll not be home in time to watch - our game kicks off at 4pm UK time, and will not finish until about 7pm... so that means I won't be done with showering, changing and getting the bus home and then actually getting home until maybe 1 in the moring or later... I will definately miss the home opener - just have to catch it on replay!

I missed yesterday's game too - but have it downloaded to watch tonight.

Who cares tho?? I'm going to the SHOW!