By midseason the Bills will be 5 - 3 - 0

marck

Looking at our pending schedule, I honestly feel that we can sweep to victories in our next five games. The Jets can be beaten as their undefeated record has been earned against three really poor teams. The Dolphins are horrid and we can shut down the Ravens. If we can handle Arizona and the Jets at home, we finish the midpoint of the season at 5-3.

The Bills have made every mistake immaginable and lost their first three games because of that. At some point it is time for this team to stop making mistakes, and play solid and continued quality football and I think this starts on Sunday in the Meadowlands against the Jets. Winning is a springboard and all this Bills team needs is one victory to light the fuse and move towards a winning season.

I think for the most part the Bills played the world champions even and but for Henry slipping before he could hit a wide hole on third and two, the Bills would have scored and tied the game. Eliminate a couple of other critical mistakes and the game was ours.

I still believe in this team and as frustating as this loss was, it did show me many potential positives we can look forward too.

Looking at our pending schedule, I honestly feel that we can sweep to victories in our next five games.  The Jets can be beaten as their undefeated record has been earned against three really poor teams.  The Dolphins are horrid and we can shut down the Ravens.  If we can handle Arizona and the Jets at home, we finish the midpoint of the season at 5-3.

The Bills have made every mistake immaginable and lost their first three games because of that.  At some point it is time for this team to stop making mistakes, and play solid and continued quality football and I think this starts on Sunday in the Meadowlands against the Jets.  Winning is a springboard and all this Bills team needs is one victory to light the fuse and move towards a winning season.

I think for the most part the Bills played the world champions even and but for Henry slipping before he could hit a wide hole on third and two, the Bills would have scored and tied the game.  Eliminate a couple of other critical mistakes and the game was ours. 

I still believe in this team and as frustating as this loss was, it did show me many potential positives we can look forward too.

55369[/snapback]

yeah and I could WIN the mega millions. Sorry I see a loss at Jets, Miami win, ravens loss and Cardinals win ( damn I hope so I am going to that game)

Looking at our pending schedule, I honestly feel that we can sweep to victories in our next five games.  The Jets can be beaten as their undefeated record has been earned against three really poor teams.  The Dolphins are horrid and we can shut down the Ravens.  If we can handle Arizona and the Jets at home, we finish the midpoint of the season at 5-3.

The Bills have made every mistake immaginable and lost their first three games because of that.  At some point it is time for this team to stop making mistakes, and play solid and continued quality football and I think this starts on Sunday in the Meadowlands against the Jets.  Winning is a springboard and all this Bills team needs is one victory to light the fuse and move towards a winning season.

I think for the most part the Bills played the world champions even and but for Henry slipping before he could hit a wide hole on third and two, the Bills would have scored and tied the game.  Eliminate a couple of other critical mistakes and the game was ours. 

55369[/snapback]

I agree, eliminate the critical mistakes at key times and the Bills could be sitting at 3-0 right now. But what in the world makes you believe that these penalties and mental errors will stop? The only thing more predictable than the playcalling at this point is that about every third or fourth play there will be a flag thrown or a breakdown by somebody. This is what bad teams do. We are a bad football team.

i thaugth that about the jags, and the raiders. they bot SUCK, but we lost.

yeah, we will beat he fins and arizona. but the ravens have good D, and i see bledsoe throwing a few INTS for TDs, in a 14-3 loss :lol: (it hurts to say that)

we have a better team than the jets. and should win, but we also have a better team than the raiders, and the jags, and those games didnt go to good.

when is lawyer comming back??? if hes in there and if vincent is healthy, we can win. wire has turned from a promessing rookie, to a liability.

55369[/snapback]

Is that you Tom Donahoe ?

The Jets have beaten 3 really poor teams?  Well, it's a good thing they're playing a juggernaut next week!

Does it matter if our D shuts down the Ravens?  Can you realistically see our offense scoring a single point against THEIR defense?

55386[/snapback]

Oh christ I can see Deion Sanders dancing and acting like the assclown he is now.

55369[/snapback]

Raves defense vs. Bill offense

Outcome: 8 sacks, three picks, 2 recovered fumbles.

Our defense will play well, but get worn out by the 3rd quarter because thy will be on the field the whole game. Jamal Lewis starts to hammer them. Get his 100+ yards.

Ravens 14 Bills 0

Sorry for the negativity, but it has been earned.

I am going to go back and watch my 1990 seasons highlites so I can watch Jeff George get knocked out in slow motion again.

Those were the days "sign"

I agree, eliminate the critical mistakes at key times and the Bills could be sitting at 3-0 right now.  But what in the world makes you believe that these penalties and mental errors will stop? The only thing more predictable than the playcalling at this point is that about every third or fourth play there will be a flag thrown or a breakdown by somebody.  This is what bad teams do.  We are a bad football team.

55394[/snapback]

Bingo. This whole "we're a few plays away...." is friggin nonsense. The fact is, good teams MAKE those plays. Good teams don't hold on 3d down. Good RBs don't trip over their own feet on critical plays. Good coaches don't call a QB bootleg on 4th and 3 with the game on the line. This team sucks because it FAILS in those situations every time. It not luck that is going to balance out over time, it's a trend that exists as a result of the quality of the team.

A five game winning streak? :lol::):angry:

Drugs are bad, m'kay?

This whole "we're a few plays away...." is friggin nonsense.  The fact is, good teams MAKE those plays.  Good teams don't hold on 3d down.  Good RBs don't trip over their own feet on critical plays.  Good coaches don't call a QB bootleg on 4th and 3 with the game on the line.  This team sucks because it FAILS in those situations every time.  It not luck that is going to balance out over time, it's a trend that exists as a result of the quality of the team.

55443[/snapback]

Thank You

we have a better team than the jets. and should win, but we also have a better team than the raiders, and the jags, and those games didnt go to good.

----------------------

We are better than the Jets??????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for making me smile.

:lol:

55369[/snapback]

Honestly, I believe it is possible to win those 5 games, I agree with you there. But realistically, a lot of the mistakes that caused us to lose the first three will continue. They are not just going to stop all of a sudden, they'll gradually get less and less. Although, I do see us beating the Jests and 'Phins. I see us at the halfway mark at 3-5 which isn't very good, but that does mean 3-2 in our next 5. God I hope I'm right.

...are you on drugs? This is THE DUMBEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN AMERICA! They could be 0-8 the way they're playing and coaching.

No way they beat the Ravens in Baltimore. No freakin' way they beat the Dog-Ass Jets next week in the Swamplands. They'll be hard-pressed to beat Dieami and Arizona at home.

This is a DEAD-TO-THE-NECK-UP football team. The Anti-Oz team, if you prefer: No Courage, No Brains, No Heart!

I try to stay as optimistic as I can about the Bills. The only thing is, they don't give us much reason to remain optimistic. We still do a lot of things that bad teams do, such as drive killing penalties (i.e., going from a 3rd and 1 conversion to a 3rd and 11 due to a hold, then a 3rd and 16 due to a false start, then a 3rd and 21 due to another false start), inconsistent play from nearly the entire team (except Moorman), and lack of composure in critical situations (personal fouls, tripping up on 3rd and short, etc.).

55369[/snapback]

Next season, instead of dropping 4 hits of brown acid before each Bills game, and watching the pretty colors in your head play football, make it easier on yourself, and just tune to CBS and watch the games like the rest of us.