By midseason the Bills will be 5 - 3 - 0

marck

I have read all of the negativity passed over in the majority of your responses and some of it is well stated, the rest just a give up loser attitude.

We do need to remember there is another team out on the field giving their all and competing as our the Bills.

However, if the Bills make 50% of the mistakes made in each game, they are 2-1 at the worst. I do believe that the mistakes will decrease starting this Sunday and that the Bills will leave the swampland with a hard-fought, narrow victory over the Jets.

This is THE critical game for Buffalo, a win here gets us moving and a divisional win at home over the Dolphins will follow in the next week, when we get to Baltimore there is one advantage we do have. The ravens will be coming off a Monday Night/Sunday Night pair of games and there is a possibility that Jamel Lewis might be suspended by the time the Bills play in Baltimore.

If the Bills D can squeeze out a tought win in Baltimore, then wins against the Jets and Cardinals, put the Bills at 5-3, with a 4-3 conference record and a 3-1 divisional record.

Then in the 2nd hald, we have two really tough games which are probable losses, at New England and at Seattle. The remainig games are all very winnable, at Miami, at Cincinnati, at San Francisco, home against the Rams, Browns, and Steelers. I think we can get at least 5 out of 6 games and finish at 10-6 at worst.

It is time to pull together and root the Bills onto that first victory and that starts by stopping all the negativity on this board and focus on doing the things we need to do as fans to provide the spark and belief the team needs.

So please, all you bandwagon fans, do me and all the real Bills fans a favor and jump off and leave room for those that are with the team, s win or lose.

I have read all of the negativity passed over in the majority of your responses and some of it is well stated, the rest just a give up loser attitude.

We do need to remember there is another team out on the field giving their all and competing as our the Bills.

However, if the Bills make 50% of the mistakes made in each game, they are 2-1 at the worst.  I do believe that the mistakes will decrease starting this Sunday and that the Bills will leave the swampland with a hard-fought, narrow victory over the Jets. 

This is THE critical game for Buffalo, a win here gets us moving and a divisional win at home over the Dolphins will follow in the next week, when we get to Baltimore there is one advantage we do have.  The ravens will be coming off a Monday Night/Sunday Night pair of games and there is a possibility that Jamel Lewis might be suspended by the time the Bills play in Baltimore.

If the Bills D can squeeze out a tought win in Baltimore, then wins against the Jets and Cardinals, put the Bills at 5-3, with a 4-3 conference record and a 3-1 divisional record.

Then in the 2nd hald, we have two really tough games which are probable losses, at New England and at Seattle.  The remainig games are all very winnable, at Miami, at Cincinnati, at San Francisco, home against the Rams, Browns, and Steelers.  I think we can get at least 5 out of 6 games and finish at 10-6 at worst.

It is time to pull together and root the Bills onto that first victory and that starts by stopping all the negativity on this board and focus on doing the things we need to do as fans to provide the spark and belief the team needs.

So please, all you bandwagon fans, do me and all the real Bills fans a favor and jump off and leave room for those that are with the team, s win or lose.

55770[/snapback]

We're all Bills fans here. I think frustration is the word that describes this board.

However, if the Bills make 50% of the mistakes made in each game, they are 2-1 at the worst.  I do believe that the mistakes will decrease starting this Sunday and that the Bills will leave the swampland with a hard-fought, narrow victory over the Jets. 

This is THE critical game for Buffalo, a win here gets us moving and a divisional win at home over the Dolphins will follow in the next week, when we get to Baltimore there is one advantage we do have.  The ravens will be coming off a Monday Night/Sunday Night pair of games and there is a possibility that Jamel Lewis might be suspended by the time the Bills play in Baltimore.

Then in the 2nd hald, we have two really tough games which are probable losses, at New England and at Seattle.  The remainig games are all very winnable, at Miami, at Cincinnati, at San Francisco, home against the Rams, Browns, and Steelers.  I think we can get at least 5 out of 6 games and finish at 10-6 at worst.

55770[/snapback]

Great optimistic post! Keep it up, this board could use some optimism. There seem to be very few of us that see the team actually beginning to make strides.

Great optimistic post!  Keep it up, this board could use some optimism.  There seem to be very few of us that see the team actually beginning to make strides.

55811[/snapback]

I see the strides. A lot of people see the strides. A lot of people here were probably Bills fans before many others were a wet spot. A lot of good things happened yesterday. Some of that game film is probably getting looked over by other coaches in the league since some how, someway, Buffalo often made NE look mediocre.

That said, they suck. They've basically sucked for several years. Execution? sounds like a plan to me. Just how much intelligence does it take to play pro-ball? Some of these players make a box or dirt look like Einstein. Many of us "fair weather" fans are getting tired of strides. We want to see some wins before 2029.

I'll watch them every week. And until I get shown a reason not to, I'm going to B word every week. The damn plays are one thing, but the !@#$ ups are predictable.

Looking at our pending schedule, I honestly feel that we can sweep to victories in our next five games.  The Jets can be beaten as their undefeated record has been earned against three really poor teams. 

55369[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I didn't need to read the rest of your post, this right here had me laughing out loud for the first time today. Hell, I'm still laughing, HAHAHAHAHA.

And the Jets undeated record next week will have been earned against four really poor teams...

55770[/snapback]

The negativity of Bills fans isn't going to make the players play any better or worse this weekend in NYC than if everybody was holding hands singing Koombya.

What they players need to do is not worry about what the fans are saying and concentrate on getting better...because that's the only way rational fans will get off their backs. You can sit in the corner thinking good thoughts and believe that you can will this team to victory with sweet dreams, but it ain't gunna happen that way.

I root for the Bills as hard as anybody, no matter how many times they rip my heart out. So don't sit there and tell me I'm not as good of a fan as others who wish to delude themselves into thinking everything is AOK.

At the end of the season the team will be 3-13 and they won't have their 1st round draft pick to choose a top 3 pick.....as is Jason White a deserving 1st. rounder unlike the overrated and hyped up Losman who played in one of the worst college divisions in the country. Sorry you guys thinks he's so good cause at 6'0" tall he can't even see over the LINEMAN.....that's why he scrambles.

At the end of the season the team will be 3-13 and they won't have their 1st round draft pick to choose a top 3 pick.....as is Jason White a deserving 1st. rounder unlike the overrated and hyped up Losman who played in one of the worst college divisions in the country. Sorry you guys thinks he's so good cause at 6'0" tall he can't even see over the LINEMAN.....that's why he scrambles.

56395[/snapback]

First of all, Loseman is 6'2", not 6'0". Jason White is a weak armed QB who plays in a system which enhances his statistics.

By the way, the QB you might want would be Kyle Orton. It would be better if you respond to a post with some football intelligence.