Reason we lost the game . . .

Peter

The Patriots beat us at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

The Pats offensive line opened up gaping holes while our o-line hardly was able to push them back.

It is a day like today when I miss Fat Pat, Sam Adams, and Big Ted (or anyone else that can clog the interior of the line).

Our offensive line really needs to be able to give our playmakers a chance. It was very frustrating to compare the holes and protection that the Pats line gave to their rbs and Brady as opposed to what our line gave our rbs and JP.

P.S. Some of the penalties against us were BS or ticky tacky as well. Nevertheless, we need to be more disciplined and stop those illegal blocks in the back and the killer penalties on special teams.

The Pats offensive line opened up gaping holes while our o-line hardly was able to push them back.

It is a day like today when I miss Fat Pat, Sam Adams, and Big Ted (or anyone else that can clog the interior of the line).

Our offensive line really needs to be able to give our playmakers a chance.  It was very frustrating to compare the holes and protection that the Pats line gave to their rbs and Brady as opposed to what our line gave our rbs and JP.

P.S.  Some of the penalties against us were BS or ticky tacky as well.  Nevertheless, we need to be more disciplined and stop those illegal blocks in the back and the killer penalties on special teams.

767562[/snapback]

I agree. We lost in the trenches

You know the funny thing is that while I do feel we were beat up on the lines, I still feel like ST cost us this one. Had they done their normal thing and won us some field position, I think we could have outlasted the Pats on this one...

the trenches and the zebras

Bills offensive player puts a hand on a Patriot defender = 10 yard penalty

Brian Mooreman leveled a couple of times = no penalties

767597[/snapback]

I was gonna mention that too - the braodcasters in the booth caught the last hit on Moorman, but wasn't there an also an earlier obvious "roughing the kicker" non-call?

I was gonna mention that too - the braodcasters in the booth caught the last hit on Moorman, but wasn't there an also an earlier obvious "roughing the kicker" non-call?

767621[/snapback]

They never showed a replay on that. I played it back on the DVR and it definitely should have been a penalty. It would have been if it had been the Pats punting the ball.

Why aren't we looking at the adjustments made at halftime, or better yet, the lack thereof....?

If its true what they say about the NFL, and it truly is about halftime adjustments, then we got outcoached.

I love the new staff, and will give them the benefit of the doubt, yet we came out with no ingenuity whatsoever in half 2....offensively, defensively, or on ST.

Damn.

Had them, and let them steal ANOTHER one from us.

Sadly, I consider myslelf the biggest fan on the planet; an eternal optimist regarding this team; yet I never felt "in control" of this one, and deep, down, knew they were going to come back. This organization's last 16years has created this. I hate having those pessimistic feelings rooted so deeply within and can't seem to think any other way, even though I want to so badly. The contradiction in feelings kills me.

When are we going to become a team with some BALLS and blow someone the !@#$ OUT!!!!??? like good teams do? Enough about the refs, and enough about all of the extra curriculars....hey Bills, blow someone out....I dare you.

Frustrated In Chicago.

PS: Whitner is awesome.

Our offensive line really needs to be able to give our playmakers a chance.  It was very frustrating to compare the holes and protection that the Pats line gave to their rbs and Brady as opposed to what our line gave our rbs and JP.

P.S.  Some of the penalties against us were BS or ticky tacky as well.  Nevertheless, we need to be more disciplined and stop those illegal blocks in the back and the killer penalties on special teams.

767562[/snapback]

give the team a !@#$ing chance . no one thought we would win this game .