how many yards for willis

mead107

This is how will it go:

The Pats priority for this game is to stop McGahee. Everytime Willis was able to run on them the games were close. They will dare Losman to beat them with his arm (and brains). I expect a lot of stuffed runs early in the game but I see Fairchild insisting with the running game and with a couple of shots down field to open things up. JP will have to beat the blitz with proper reads helping Wills to find more room to run.

If Losman is able to make a couple of plays early in the game I can see Willis having a solid game.

This is how will it go:

The Pats priority for this game is to stop McGahee. Everytime Willis was able to run on them the games were close. They will dare Losman to beat them with his arm (and brains). I expect a lot of stuffed runs early in the game but I see Fairchild insisting with the running game and with a couple of shots down field to open things up. JP will have to beat the blitz with proper reads helping Wills to find more room to run.

If Losman is able to make a couple of plays early in the game I can see Willis having a solid game.

766493[/snapback]

hense the reason why evans and born on sunday are on my fantasy team... Am i looking to win my league? no... Am i looking to make a point that our receivers will be decent this year? yes!

If they try to contain Willis, JP will use the pass to open up the run - when they try to stop the passing game, Willis will break off huge chunks of yardage. Our receivers will stretch the field, and I see both JP and Willis having a HUGE day - maybe 300 for Willis.

Oh yeah, baby. Chunkability. I see the Bills as basically unstoppable today.