Man hunt over

BoondckCL

Very strange. Who did he surrender to? Cops? He was going around shooting at, and killing cops. One would think that this is enough to place any officer in fear of his or her life. What am I missing? :doh:

Now, he will go back to prison. Would anybody be surprised if he kills a correction officer in there?

We seem to ba a "kinder and gentler" nation these days. I suppose this is a good thing. Or, maybe not. :P

Suprises me the troopers didn't shoot him.

765617[/snapback]

He supposedly bailed out of a moving car earlier today; I'm wondering if he was unarmed...

And if he was, as much as the troopers may have WANTED to shoot him, they're professionals.

Here's hoping Erie County can hold onto him this time. :doh:

He supposedly bailed out of a moving car earlier today; I'm wondering if he was unarmed...

And if he was, as much as the troopers may have WANTED to shoot him, they're professionals.

Here's hoping Erie County can hold onto him this time.  :doh:

765622[/snapback]

What I really don't understand is that;

How did they NOT see the hole in the ceiling that he cut with a can opener? If it was bif enough to escape through it had to be visible..... Right?

Bucky Phillips caught.

765562[/snapback]

Good! It was getting pretty wired down here. They canceled some high school sporting events over the border in PA. I was actually on Cable Hollow Road yesterday before the sh** hit the fan. Yikes!

So glad they caught him. Would not have cared at all if they just shot him 'resisting arrest'

Would anybody be surprised if he kills a correction officer in there?

765602[/snapback]

I'm taking this line from you and will say yes I would be surprised. He is a little man again.

He was a nothing on the inside, and although he will now have some notoriety on the inside, he doesn't have a gun and isn't a big enough man to stand up to challenges he will face despite knowing the system from being a lifelong criminial.

I would like to acknowledge and tip my hat to all the law enforcement people on the scene and in particular our NYS Troopers. I would have have emptied every clip I had into him!