Man hunt over

BoondckCL

What I really don't understand is that;

How did they NOT see the hole in the ceiling that he cut with a can opener?  If it was bif enough to escape through it had to be visible.....  Right?

765631[/snapback]

actually, what i don't understand is why the genius bothered to escape 4 days before he was going to be released

actually, what i don't understand is why the genius bothered to escape 4 days before he was going to be released

765747[/snapback]

I've heard conflicting info about that, that he really didn't have 4 days left, it's just a myth the locals started, and the media spread.

I've heard conflicting info about that, that he really didn't have 4 days left, it's just a myth the locals started, and the media spread.

765853[/snapback]

I believe the correct story is he had 4-10 days left on his sentence. He was up for more charges though so he either would have been staying or going right back in.

And if he was, as much as the troopers may have WANTED to shoot him, they're professionals.

765622[/snapback]

Hopefully they're going to interegate the living chit out of him and find out who was harboring him, and go lock their sorry asses up too.

I don't think he was shot because he was arrested by Pennsylvania State Troopers and not New York Troopers. I'm not saying that the Penn. troopers weren't fearing for their lives or feeling the impact of Longobardo's death, but for some reason i have the feeling that they weren't necessarily dead set on killing him.

The main question being, if this had happened on the New York side of the border, would the result be the same?

I don't think he was shot because he was arrested by Pennsylvania State Troopers and not New York Troopers. I'm not saying that the Penn. troopers weren't fearing for their lives or feeling the impact of Longobardo's death, but for some reason i have the feeling that they weren't necessarily dead set on killing him.

The main question being, if this had happened on the New York side of the border, would the result be the same?

765887[/snapback]

I'm thinking of a previous reply I made to one of your posts.