Lock of the Week

Rico

From another thread, but I'd like to see what all you ramblers and gamblers are thinking.

I say take the Squeelers -1 at home over the Felons tomorrow night, even without Big Ben & Ward. Just look at this article & The Meathead's mug... then remember the last week of the 2004 season if you need further convincing.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cincy getting points in KC. Like Christmas in September.

Editor's Note: You want to go with a trend, so I'm taking Indy based on something I just read: Peyton said he hasn't lost to Eli in a sporting event since a pickup basketball game when he was playing at Tennessee and Eli was still living at home.

If the Dolphins have 1st and goal at the Steelers 3 yard line and run it in, I'm going to fly over there and kick Mularkey's ass.

763163[/snapback]

They better run it, I have Ronnie Brown on both my fantasy teams!

Of course, I don't care how many points we're getting. I'm still taking the Pats this weekend. If Jauron wins game #1 AT New England, he needs a statue in front of the stadium.

Forget that, we go all Michigan State and plant a flag at the 50 in Foxboro. Of course...we all know that the Pats TE's are going to go insane. Cover 2's weakness is deep middle and Watson and Graham are going to be all over that; over Fletch and in front of Whitner/Vincent

If the Dolphins have 1st and goal at the Steelers 3 yard line and run it in, I'm going to fly over there and kick Mularkey's ass.

763163[/snapback]

not gonna happen, but maybe Ronnie Brown will get you 6 points for using Mularkey's half-back option pass to the TE. On the 3 yard line is a great time to use it! And if he does not do that, there must be a "Miami Shaud Williams" that he will bring in for such a key situation....

Cincy getting points in KC. Like Christmas in September.

[/b]

763178[/snapback]

Games like this usually go down the tubes. Bookies don't just give money away.

Cincy is as strong as hell, and KC is just plain bad, AND they went from Dick Vermeil to a pitiful head coach. I seriously believe that KC might lose more games than the Bills, and they are actually giving points!??

The Chiefs are my best bet of the week. ;););)