Updated TBD Whipping Boy List

Includes all those on roster, PS, and IR. Newbies, take note: start learning these names so you can begin bashing incessantly and accumulating TBD credibility.

10. Kevin Everett

9. Ryan Neufeld

8. Joe Burns

7. Nate Clements

6. Josh Reed

5. Chris Villarial

4. Daimon Shelton

3. Troy Vincent

2. Kelly Holcomb

1. Coy Wire

Don't stop bashing these guys. Don't EVER stop. Beat these dead horses until they're bleeding from the ears. Beat them like you do your d!ck as you masturbate to young women dancing on youtube videos. Beat them like Liam Ezekiel beat Miro.

Disclaimer: This is meant to be fun, I'm not part of the coaching staff so I'm not "tuned in" to the player selection and the reasons for such. I think Jauron and company have done a fine job thus far and I am looking forward to the season, whether it be good or bad.

10. Kevin Everett-a bit too soon haven't seen him suck yet but the PS was nothing to brag about.

9. Ryan Neufeld-Seems to be injury prone and something about him doesn't sit right with me.

8. Joe Burns-Chronic underachiever but at least he's on IR and can't get too involved. I would have cut him and given Gates another year.

7. Nate Clements-If he could back up 1% of the sh_t he talks he'd be the best CB in the history of football, possibly the best athlete in the history of humankind but he has trouble backing up even .00000000000000000001% of his self proclamations so he's mediocre at best. Good Miami game last year Nate, what did you give up 220 yards? Good job man.

6. Josh Reed-Might as well be parapalegic when on the field, apparently the leather of the football affects the moisture content of his hands and there isn't enough lotion to go around because Coy stole all of it for his late night escapades with the Bills higher ups.

5. Chris Villarial-would not start anywhere else 'cept here, nuff said.

4. Daimon Shelton-has a good block once ever 78 plays, otherwise he hates the football, refuses to catch it or treat it with respect and has endzoneaphobia.

3. Troy Vincent-President of the NFLPA and also the AARP, up and coming spokesperson for "Ooops I Crapped My Pants Adult Undergaments" (guess my reference)

2. Kelly Holcomb-His arm needs an IV drip of of viagara also probably a big time fence rider with the players, secretly trying to sway the veteran vote while trying to remain "young and hip" with the newer guys. Can't blame him though, he just wants his chance to shanghai the team into mediocrity.

1. Coy Wire- By far the biggest mystery in the last few years. He was kept on this team over Rashad Baker, a player who performed well and made some big plays in his stint with the Bills. It is easily observable that Wire has had major coverage issues. I would have kept Baker and if Wire is so valuable trade him for something. And for the ST lovers I'd bet that Aiken will make many more plays on ST than Wire will this year.

if that's in oder we need to adjust it, starters always before subs.

example Coy wire is a whipping boy, no doubt, however his activity on the field will be far less than Vincent's.

so I place him above everyone, also Chris Villarial has to be above Holcomb, since Holcomb is the 3rd stringer. Same goes for Shelton.

imagine our joy as willis runs to the right behind Chris Villarial and Shelton, with reed on the field trying to block down field.

Includes all those on roster, PS, and IR. Newbies, take note: start learning these names so you can begin bashing incessantly and accumulating TBD credibility.

10. Kevin Everett

9. Ryan Neufeld

8. Joe Burns

7. Nate Clements

6. Josh Reed

5. Chris Villarial

4. Daimon Shelton

3. Troy Vincent

2. Kelly Holcomb

1. Coy Wire

Don't stop bashing these guys. Don't EVER stop. Beat these dead horses until they're bleeding from the ears. Beat them like you do your d!ck as you masturbate to young women dancing on youtube videos. Beat them like Liam Ezekiel beat Miro.

761821[/snapback]

But you'd be the first one pissing in your pants asking for an autograph if you ran into one of them...

10. Kevin Everett

9. Ryan Neufeld

8. Joe Burns

7. Nate Clements

6. Josh Reed

5. Chris Villarial

4. Daimon Shelton

3. Troy Vincent

2. Kelly Holcomb

1. Coy Wire

761821[/snapback]

<sigh> It's just not the same without Mike Williams, Bennie Anderson, or Jeff Posey.