Updated TBD Whipping Boy List

Umm.... I am pretty sure that Losman should be way up on the list, and I would like to add Crowell as well. Burns is IR'ed and likely gone, and Clements shouldn't be there, so I would replace with those two.

Also, if Gandy keeps playing the way he did in preseason he may deserve the #1 spot.

The #1 TBD whipping boy is the media.  Nobody takes more abuse than writers who dare to write something critical of the Bills.

762587[/snapback]

You say that like there's something wrong with it...

:angry:

The #1 TBD whipping boy is the media.  Nobody takes more abuse than writers who dare to write something critical of the Bills.

762587[/snapback]

You say that like there's something wrong with it...

:angry:

762645[/snapback]

Almost all of the writers are eunichs so they can not be whipping boys having notthing to whip out,

Includes all those on roster, PS, and IR. Newbies, take note: start learning these names so you can begin bashing incessantly and accumulating TBD credibility.

10. Kevin Everett

9. Ryan Neufeld

8. Joe Burns

7. Nate Clements

6. Josh Reed

5. Chris Villarial

4. Daimon Shelton

3. Troy Vincent

2. Kelly Holcomb

1. Coy Wire

Don't stop bashing these guys. Don't EVER stop. Beat these dead horses until they're bleeding from the ears. Beat them like you do your d!ck as you masturbate to young women dancing on youtube videos. Beat them like Liam Ezekiel beat Miro.

761821[/snapback]

Just for old times sake...BLEDOSE SUCKS. HE'S A FUGGIN' STATUE WHO NEEDS AN ALARM CLOCK TO TELL HIM WHEN TO THROW THE BALL. CUT HIS SLOW ASS AND BRING IN SOMEBODY....ANYBODY!!!!

:angry:;)

Includes all those on roster, PS, and IR. Newbies, take note: start learning these names so you can begin bashing incessantly and accumulating TBD credibility.

10. Kevin Everett

9. Ryan Neufeld

8. Joe Burns

7. Nate Clements

6. Josh Reed

5. Chris Villarial

4. Daimon Shelton

3. Troy Vincent

2. Kelly Holcomb

1. Coy Wire

Don't stop bashing these guys. Don't EVER stop. Beat these dead horses until they're bleeding from the ears. Beat them like you do your d!ck as you masturbate to young women dancing on youtube videos. Beat them like Liam Ezekiel beat Miro.

761821[/snapback]

I could see Matt Bowen being added to this list down the raod. The Bills don't do so well with Caucasian players in the secondary.