Here's most of the cuts from around the league.

Tipster19

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't that Ty Warren?

760245[/snapback]

We traded a 2003 1st round pick to New England during the 2002 draft, which they traded to the Bears on draft day 2003 which they Bears used on Haynes

btw, Haynes would be a good pickup. He hasn't lived up to expectations but would be an improvement over Denney

We traded a 2003 1st round pick to New England during the 2002 draft, which they traded to the Bears on draft day 2003 which they Bears used on Haynes

btw, Haynes would be a good pickup.  He hasn't lived up to expectations but would be an improvement over Denney

760250[/snapback]

Roger that, thanks.

1) Dan "son of Joe" Klecko (Pats)-He showed some promise his first year---they had him doing all kinds of stuff. He has been non-existent since then.

2) Danny Clark-LB (Raiders)-he'll probably find work quickly.

3) Peter Warrick-WR/PR (Seahawks)-Watch the Raiders pick him up.

The two I'm watching with interest are Matt Mauck (Titans) who I think would be a great #3 QB prospect for someone and Tyrone Calico (Titans) whose size (6-4) and speed are too great to pass up---when he isn't hurt.

Reggie McNeal released by the Bengals is interesting. Corey Chavous "self proclaimed draft expert" had him as the best QB in the draft (or was it overall player?)  :wub:

760219[/snapback]

corey chavous is an idiot and the fact that espn had him on and pumped him as a "knowledgable draft guru" says a lot about the direction that espn's production values have gone. The TO Network based that week-long chavous pimp on nothing, except for maybe corey's own self adulation, which anyone with eyes can read all over his face.

his picks were laughable, his reasoning for each pick was freshmanic at best, and he revealed the entire discussion as nothing more than a blatant self-serve job.

So yea, I remember that.

corey chavous is an idiot and the fact that espn had him on and pumped him as a "knowledgable draft guru" says a lot about the direction that espn's production values have gone. The TO Network based that week-long chavous pimp on nothing, except for maybe corey's own self adulation, which anyone with eyes can read all over his face.

his picks were laughable, his reasoning for each pick was freshmanic at best, and he revealed the entire discussion as nothing more than a blatant self-serve job.

So yea, I remember that.

760317[/snapback]

that was NFL network, not ESPN who had Chavous on. so who's the idiot now?