• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Halliburtons fault?

760009[/snapback]

No Halliburton gave us this boat no need for gas0:) Halliburton :D

http://www.katrinahelp.com/hurricane-katrina-4.jpg :doh:

And the U.S. Goverment IS Awarding $ 20 MILLION for a company to monitor all stories coming out of iraq before it's broadcast and protect america from violent images on national tv in a era of WAR :w00t:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14621718/from/RS.5/

On the same day I paid,

$2.45 in Charleston, SC

$2.80 in Myrtle Beach, SC

Bastards....

759567[/snapback]

I have the same thing going on here. I paid $2.65 in NJ (near my office). I cross the bridge into PA and pay $2.89.

Since it was Bush's fault that gas prices went over 3 bucks a gallon not to long ago. I was wondering who's fault is it that the price I paid today was 2.55 a gallon. Anybody help me out there? I need someone to blame!!!

:wub:

758852[/snapback]

So it only took you a year to be conditioned to think $2.55 a gallon is cheap. :D Have another galss of kool aide, it sure tastes good!

filled up at $2.48 a few minutese ago

same station was $2.45 this morning

762506[/snapback]

Damn those are great prices.

Local stores:

X-tra Mart: $2.89

Getty: $2.87

Coastal: $2.91

Stewert's: $2.93

I would consider most of the prices i've seen from here so far would be heaven. I also heard something about how they are expecting prices to be down to $2.25 by Thanksgiving.

:wacko:

The amazing part is, people actually think like that. LOL

762949[/snapback]

For all the doom and gloom about "peak oil" i'm kind of suprised to hear that the largest oil find in north america was found by Chevron in the Gulf this week.

GG looks more like a genius every single day.

For all the doom and gloom about "peak oil" i'm kind of suprised to hear that the largest oil find in north america was found by Chevron in the Gulf this week.

GG looks more like a genius every single day.

762970[/snapback]

It was just a matter of time for the proof. 4 miles deep, wow. They've estimated that there's between 3 to 15 billion barrels there.

The US uses roughly 5.7 billion a year.

It was just a matter of time for the proof. 4 miles deep, wow. They've estimated that there's between 3 to 15 billion barrels there.

The US uses roughly 5.7 billion a year.

762981[/snapback]

That 15B bbl would go a long way toward bridging us to ethanol/electric/hydrogen/coal gassification, IMO.

Didn't you hear, Bush will wave his magic wand and make Aquygen disappear.  Kind of like how he controls oil prices for the entire world.  :P

763115[/snapback]

He gets me everytime with both of those tricks. I'm not quite sure how he does it.