Gas Prices

erynthered

i just can't believe that it is still 2.56 up here outside of rochester. and that is 50 cents cheaper than when i last filled up the tank around labor day. 1.89 outside of tampa is crazy. i would actually drive around town if it was less than 2 bucks. But i still think there is some level of conspiracy goin on.

797127[/snapback]

There is a grand GOP conspiracy going on. Rochester is in New York. New York is a safely blue state. To compensate their Big Oil cronies for lowering gas prices in competative states like Florida and Virginia, the GOP is letting their partner in crime keep oil prices high in blue states

:devil:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a grand GOP conspiracy going on.  Rochester is in New York.  New York is a safely blue state.  To compensate their Big Oil cronies for lowering gas prices in competative states like Florida and Virginia, the GOP is letting their partner in crime keep oil prices high in blue states

797136[/snapback]

Sounds like a good plan to me. Hell raise your's another dollar, lower mine by the same amount.

Sounds like a good plan to me.  Hell raise your's another dollar, lower mine by the same amount.

797154[/snapback]

Yeah, no kidding. Raise taxes in all the blue (sad) states, since they like higher taxes. Raise gas prices in the Blue ( sad ) states, too.

Then lower them in the Red states, brilliant!!!

Those evil bastards are pretty slick, I tell Ya..... :devil:

Yeah, no kidding. Raise taxes in all the blue (sad) states, since they like higher taxes. Raise gas prices in the Blue ( sad ) states, too.

Then lower them in the Red states, brilliant!!!

Those evil bastards are pretty slick, I tell Ya..... :lol:

797176[/snapback]

Imagine what that would do to self esteem in blue states. They can go around feeling good about themselves for being "part of the solution and not part of the problem" :lol:

Imagine what that would do to self esteem in blue states.  They can go around feeling good about themselves for being "part of the solution and not part of the problem" :lol:

797181[/snapback]

You do not understand. They only like spending other people's money, not their own. It makes them feel better when others are the ones making the sacrifice, not themselves.

You do not understand. They only like spending other people's money, not their own. It makes them feel better when others are the ones making the sacrifice, not themselves.

797248[/snapback]

What sacrifice... In this country? Ha!

Damn tootin' straight!

Who doesn't (like to spend others' money)?

Now fork it over...

:lol::devil::lol: