They Found Buckey?

true_blue_bill

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The **** nearly kills a cop earlier this year, then shoots two today, killing one and you call it the summer of Buckey and sad it's over.  You're !@#$ed up man.  :w00t:

757851[/snapback]

Honestly i think he meant it in the sense that the whole summer was entertaining, cuz everybody has asked "when are they gunna catch him?" and "will they catch Bucky?"

Update on this: the NYSP has a presser on the air right now, and apparently the early reports of a fatality were premature. One trooper at Hamot (in Erie PA), one at ECMC, both in rough shape... but at least they're both still alive.

They can't confirm it was Phillips, but he's the #1 suspect. Calling it an ambush. (F&*#er shot one of them in the leg, the other one in the back, most likely with a high-powered rifle that penetrated the one trooper's vest.)

I'm one of the most sarcastic son of a B word's there is (just ask my wife), but there is nothing humorous about a killer.

758402[/snapback]

Edited for correctness.

(I have plenty of cops in my family, they are no more or no less deserving of being murdered than anyone else.)

Edited for correctness.

(I have plenty of cops in my family, they are no more or no less deserving of being murdered than anyone else.)

758407[/snapback]

I love when people make assumptions that were never discussed. Did I say anyone was more or less deserving of being murdered? Noooooooo, I said there is nothing funny about a cop killer which just happaned to pertain to the subject. If this rooster gobbler shoots a housewife while car-jacking her I'll say the same thing.

I love when people make assumptions that were never discussed. Did I say anyone was more or less deserving of being murdered? Noooooooo, I said there is nothing funny about a cop killer which just happaned to pertain to the subject. If this rooster gobbler shoots a housewife while car-jacking her I'll say the same thing.

758417[/snapback]

Well, it was the fact that you qualified the statement with cop. It goes back to the old logic that someone "crazy" enough to kill a cop is somehow more dangerous than anyone else, which always bothered me.

And to be even more correct, he hasn't actually killed anyone yet. But hopefully last night will put an end to the folk hero status this jerk has in some peoples minds.

Well, it was the fact that you qualified the statement with cop.

758425[/snapback]

Maybe because that was the topic of the thread? :lol:

And to be even more correct, he hasn't actually killed anyone yet. But hopefully last night will put an end to the folk hero status this jerk has in some peoples minds.

We can agree on that. If this was bucky last night lets hope it doesn't turn into a Virginia sniper shooting deal but with Troopers. Up until then it was a guy who just seemed desperate to stay out of jail (even though the moron was going to be released 4 days after he escaped. :lol: ) If that was him last night he may have officially lost it. He will be captured/killed, but he'll try to take a whole troop with him.