They Found Buckey?

true_blue_bill

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from that area, and not EVERYONE is stupid hillbilly rednecks, although they certainly have their share.  Just like the "bow and arrows" remark, it's not really necessary.

760866[/snapback]

I'm from near Jamestown and this not only is not a bad area, its a great area. I moved down 5 years ago and the first thing I noticed is how much nicer the people are to you than in Buffalo. I wish I was a little closer to Buffalo to go downtown or a Bills or Sabres game, but aside from that its wonderful down here

I found out about Trooper Longobardo on the way home from The Mall. Jen got a text message on her cell. This was about 5:30. I checked WKBW and WIVB numerous times and didn't see anything mentioned. I was hoping it wasn't true. R.I.P. Sir. :lol:

AND !@#$ YOU, BUCKY! :w00t:

Don't get me wrong, a tropper's death must be taken very seriously, and i feel sorry for his family and my friend used to live around the street from his house.

But, I'm sorry, some of you guys make me absolutely sick with some of these posts. Most of you guys have no reason to be getting upset about this troopers death; and the only reason some of you are getting upset and saying things like "!@#$ you Bucky" is only because you feel as though your safety has been jeoprodized.

So why don't all of you over fabricating individuals that are suddenly outraged by this troopers death, stop pretending like you feel sorrow for the trooper, and start realizing that it is in fact not the trooper you care about, but instead, you are worried about yourselves. No one is going to sit there and say "wow that person is a kitty for saying that they are scared". Stop acting outraged as though you even knew this guy existed before he was shot, and start acknowledging what your real problem is with bucky Phillips.

Not to insult, but this is just the way i see it. Atleast it was not dirogitory like the bow and arrow comment. Let the rage against me continue, because i don't think many will agree.

Don't get me wrong, a tropper's death must be taken very seriously, and i feel sorry for his family and my friend used to live around the street from his house.

But, I'm sorry, some of you guys make me absolutely sick with some of these posts. Most of you guys have no reason to be getting upset about this troopers death; and the only reason some of you are getting upset and saying things like "!@#$ you Bucky" is only because you feel as though your safety has been jeoprodized.

So why don't all of you over fabricating individuals that are suddenly outraged by this troopers death, stop pretending like you feel sorrow for the trooper, and start realizing that it is in fact not the trooper you care about, but instead, you are worried about yourselves. No one is going to sit there and say "wow that person is a kitty for saying that they are scared". Stop acting outraged as though you even knew this guy existed before he was shot, and start acknowledging what your real problem is with bucky Phillips.

Not to insult, but this is just the way i see it. Atleast it was not dirogitory like the bow and arrow comment. Let the rage against me continue, because i don't think many will agree.

761093[/snapback]

Good luck with that one. :w00t:

761093[/snapback]

Please double your dosage. :w00t:

Anyone still undecided about whether or not Bucky is a POS?

760871[/snapback]

I'm not sure there were too many who were firm supporters of Bucky Phillips. That is like saying that someone was Pro Hurricane Katrina or something to that affect.

761093[/snapback]

Well the I guess with all that said, and at this particular moment in time let me be first, !@#$ YOU!

You are an ungrateful !@#$.

Thats all. No point saying anything more to the likes of you.

Well the I guess with all that said, and at this particular moment in time let me be first, !@#$ YOU!

You are an ungrateful !@#$.

Thats all. No point saying anything more to the likes of you.

761132[/snapback]

Ungrateful !@#$? How so?

And what seems to be the problem with my post. Just because i am one of the only people around here who is willing to call people on what i believe smells like bullsh--, this means that i should automatically be ridiculed and be cursed at?

I think that people are only acting this way about the trooper because police are a symbol of security, and when that goes, or when that is threatened, i don't think people are really thinking about the trooper, instead i think that they are thinking squarely on behalf of themselves and their self image.

The bottom line is that if someone's death really meant something to the people that are posting stuff like this, they would keep it private.

P.S. This is not just directed at cable lady. I know i quoted her and that was just the first one that came to mind. I actually respect what cable lady has to say because of her seniority on the board, and her insights on football and personel. In that respect i misdirected the post, and i extend an apology for singling her out. No hard feelings.

Ungrateful !@#$? How so?

And what seems to be the problem with my post. Just because i am one of the only people around here who is willing to call people on what i believe smells like bullsh--, this means that i should automatically be ridiculed and be cursed at?

I think that people are only acting this way about the trooper because police are a symbol of security, and when that goes, or when that is threatened, i don't think people are really thinking about the trooper, instead i think that they are thinking squarely on behalf of themselves and their self image.

The bottom line is that if someone's death really meant something to the people that are posting stuff like this, they would keep it private.

P.S. This is not just directed at cable lady. I know i quoted her and that was just the first one that came to mind. I actually respect what cable lady has to say because of her seniority on the board, and her insights on football and personel. In that respect i misdirected the post, and i extend an apology for singling her out. No hard feelings.

761138[/snapback]

you sir are a jack ass . i do feel bad about the troopers death as he leaves behind a wife and a 1 year old . i feel for my friends and family members that are troopers that have to face !@#$s like buckey . so do not tell me how i feel sh-- head .

761093[/snapback]

I can only hope this post was written during a very drunken stupor. Who the F*** are you to say that no one here has a reason to be upset about this trooper being shot. :w00t::lol:

761138[/snapback]

No, it's because alot of us know people in law enforcement, so we understand the commitment it takes to be out there in the woods, hunting someone that'll shoot first at you if he gets a chance.

761138[/snapback]

I am thinking about Trooper Longobardo and the wife and 13-month old son he left behind. My daughter's best friend was married to a NYS Trooper and her other friend is engaged to one. Being the caring person that I am......I am truly saddened and outraged. I shed tears in private. I express my feelings on this board.

No hard feelings, BoondckCL.