JP Losman trade looking better and better

With the trade of former 2004 5th round pick (obtained from Buffalo for rights to JP) Sean Ryan to the Jets, it now looks like we traded the rights for Julius Jones (who is in Parcells doghouse for his inability to stay healthy) for JP, maybe TD knew what he was doing after all????

Just a thought.....

With the trade of former 2004 5th round pick (obtained from Buffalo for rights to JP) Sean Ryan to the Jets, it now looks like we traded the rights for Julius Jones (who is in Parcells doghouse for his inability to stay healthy) for JP, maybe TD knew what he was doing after all????

Just a thought.....

757548[/snapback]

Actually the trade ended up being JP Losman for Julius Jones, Marcus Spears & Sean Ryan.

Poor guy probably hasn't been able to post in lke two years because of his handle....ease up on him....he just wants to come back to us, lol.

Poor guy probably hasn't been able to post in lke two years because of his handle....ease up on him....he just wants to come back to us, lol.

757575[/snapback]

:)

Yeah, you'd hate to lose those other 45 posts by rejoining with a different name...

:)

Yeah, you'd hate to lose those other 45 posts by rejoining with a different name...

757581[/snapback]

:D , well maybe the guy just likes TD...hell, I still like TD :D

Personally, I never doubted TD's ability to gauge talent and make good personnel moves from time to time.

There are so many other aspects of his game that led to his downfall besides that.

Just a thought.....

757548[/snapback]

Sorry .. didnt mean to sound like a donahoe backer.

I was thrilled when he was fired.

I was just trying to say that just because he <i>may</i> have a good trade, that doesn't make him a good gm.

He needed to get booted for so many reasons that have been beaten to death on this board.

But ill give credit where its due.

He drafted willis amidst controversy.

Drafted a. schoebel, lee evans, and traded for spikes.

He definitely made a lot of bad moves too, but every gm does.

Donahoe certainly knows what he is doing to a certain extent but his failure at knowing when to give up on someone, how to hire a coach, and how to negotiate a tough media are more things that earned him a ticket out of town rather than

an inabilty to spot good talent.

Even if JP turns out to be the next t. brady, donahoe still deserved to be fired.

p.s. melissa stark is hot! :)

I didn't know Lenny P and Mort posted on the board.....  :D

Hey guys--whats it like to work with John Clayton?  Did either of you really get to know Melissa Stark when she was at ESPN?

757615[/snapback]

Just a thought.....

757548[/snapback]

3-13

8-8

6-10

9-7

5-11

5 QBs

2 HCs

3 OCs