On a Scale of 1-10; How much have you

stevestojan

Who the fug are you?

754553[/snapback]

Way out west [-ern New York] there was this fella I wanna tell ya about. Goes by the name of stevestojan. At least that was the handle his loving parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. See, this stevestojan, he called himself "The Sh%#". Now, "Sh%#" - there's a name no man would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about the Sh%# that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place so darned interestin'. See, they call Buffalo the "City Of Angels"; but I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow it as there are some nice folks there. 'Course I ain't never been to London, and I ain't never seen France. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Buffalo, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd see in any of them other places. And in English, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the good Lord gypped me. Now this here story I'm about to unfold took place in the early 90's - just about the time of our conflict with Sad'm and the I-raqis. I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? Sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Sh%# here - the Sh%# from Buffalo, New York. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Sh%#. The Sh%#, from Buffalo. And even if he's a lazy man - and the Sh%# was most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in all of Erie County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide. Sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man. Well, I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I've done introduced it enough.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way out west [-ern New York] there was this fella I wanna tell ya about. Goes by the name of stevestojan. At least that was the handle his loving parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. See, this stevestojan, he called himself "The Sh%#". Now, "Sh%#" - there's a name no man would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about the Sh%# that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place so darned interestin'. See, they call Buffalo the "City Of Angels"; but I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow it as there are some nice folks there. 'Course I ain't never been to London, and I ain't never seen France. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Buffalo, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd see in any of them other places. And in English, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the good Lord gypped me. Now this here story I'm about to unfold took place in the early 90's - just about the time of our conflict with Sad'm and the I-raqis. I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? Sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Sh%# here - the Sh%# from Buffalo, New York. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Sh%#. The Sh%#, from Buffalo. And even if he's a lazy man - and the Sh%# was most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in all of Erie County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide. Sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man. Well, I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I've done introduced it enough.

755007[/snapback]

effin A right man! stojan is the Sh%#!

Nice of you to refer to me so highly, but I assure you I am not a God, although many girls have told me I am God-like. Yeah, being me is pretty frigging sweet.

755288[/snapback]

Uhm... I hate to be the one to break it to you, but when these girls say to you, "oh my god, what an incredible prick," they don't mean it as a compliment.