So it appears that kerry cheated

Kerry pulled out a black pen

According to the New York Post and the Fox News Channel feed, Kerry pulled out a black pen.

This is ridiculous and just another attempt to change the subject.

GWB was horrible in the debate.  As Howard Fineman said, he had 30 minutes of material for a 90 minute debate.  Moreover, because his people have insulated him from any tough questions, he seemed particularly bothered by having to answer questions and listen to someone say something contrary to his positions.

It was GWB's debate to lose.  He could have put Kerry out of his misery with that debate.  Instead, he did his best impression of Al Gore and allowed Kerry to get back in the game.

55486[/snapback]

Thanks Peter, for the umpteenth time, a post from Richio turns out to be complete, utter, fabricated crapola. This one goes right along with his countless, "Aha, WMD's found, take that you libs" posts. Add in his revelations about Kerry claiming to be Irish on St. Patricks Day and bogus allegations of having botox surgery and an affair with an "intern" and he has a virtually unbroken string of lying, mudraking, idiot sputum.

Shame on those taken in with this kind of thing. Mich Fan, that would be you. I thought you were too smart to react to anything Richio posts before checking it out. Ooops. Don't sacrifice your cred. by cheering him on.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Peter, for the umpteenth time, a post from Richio turns out to be complete, utter, fabricated crapola.  This one goes right along with his countless, "Aha, WMD's found, take that you libs" posts.  Add in his revelations about Kerry claiming to be Irish on St. Patricks Day and bogus allegations of having botox surgery and an affair with an "intern" and he has a virtually unbroken string of lying, mudraking, idiot sputum.

Shame on those taken in with this kind of thing. Mich Fan, that would be you.  I thought you were too smart to react to anything Richio posts before checking it out.  Ooops.  Don't sacrifice your cred. by cheering him on.

55686[/snapback]

This is completely expected. I'm pretty sure I said something about this before the "debate." Since neither of these parties is interested in Constitutional governance, we are left with scripted garbage. The masses now pick leaders based on all important things like sighing, facial gestures, and whether or not they use cue cards.

Great times for America. :)

This is completely expected.  I'm pretty sure I said something about this before the "debate."  Since neither of these parties is interested in Constitutional governance, we are left with scripted garbage.  The masses now pick leaders based on all important things like sighing, facial gestures, and whether or not they use cue cards.

Great times for America.  :)

55728[/snapback]

I am going with the guy who made the best choice in terms of a necktie.

What we need is a candidate from a real school like Cornell instead of those idiot factories, Havahd and Yale. :P

I am going with the guy who made the best choice in terms of a necktie. 

What we need is a candidate from a real school like Cornell instead of those idiot factories, Havahd and Yale. :)

55736[/snapback]

Did you go to Cornell?

I graduated from there in 1983.

Same here.  I tended bar at the Thirsty Bear Tavern at RPU, maybe I saw you there on a thursday, OV Split night (3 for a $1)?

56072[/snapback]

I was known to have a couple of drinks there now and again. In fact, I took one of those bartending courses there one semester. Do you remember that they had night courses that you could take for fun? I took bartending. Times have changed. Now, you cannot even have a drink as a college student.

I was known to have a couple of drinks there now and again.  In fact, I took one of those bartending courses there one semester.  Do you remember that they had night courses that you could take for fun?  I took bartending.  Times have changed.  Now, you cannot even have a drink as a college student.

56157[/snapback]

That was the hardest job to get that I ever tried for. It was a work study job and most of those jobs were in dining halls or worse. Every kid on campus with work study applied for that job. I remember once I was in and was on the other side, doing the hiring, we took in over 300 applicants for 2 positions.

It was a great time. Give a girl a free drink and bang, you had her phone number or better every time. $40 bucks in tips a night. If you were in college and had $40 bucks in your pocket in 1982 you were a rich man.

Ever have a PMP (Poor man's pizza) at Johnny's hot truck? Man, I miss those.

That was the hardest job to get that I ever tried for.  It was a work study job and most of those jobs were in dining halls or worse.  Every kid on campus with work study applied for that job.  I remember once I was in and was on the other side, doing the hiring, we took in over 300 applicants for 2 positions. 

It was a great time.  Give a girl a free drink and bang, you had her phone number or better every time.  $40 bucks in tips a night.  If you were in college and had $40 bucks in your pocket in 1982 you were a rich man. 

Ever have a PMP (Poor man's pizza) at Johnny's hot truck?  Man, I miss those.

56193[/snapback]

There is nothing, I mean nothing, like a PMP from the hot truck. I remember waiting in line in the snow in the wee hours of the morning for a PMP. I am getting hungry thinking about it.

Last year, I went back for the reunion and had one. It was still pretty good.

Richio...after that pathetic performance by GWB I think you are the only person in the free world who thinks Kerry "needed" to cheat to win that debate.  Bushies handlers made a 32 page list of demands that nobody followed (the hilarious reaction shots for instance.).  Hell...GWB got into the white house by cheating, why on earth should I be made if Kerry glanced at notes (presuming for the sake of argument that he did?)

55417[/snapback]

hey tenny, I know that you are a snot snorting liberal and basically you live to hate GWB, but can you please try to be oblective and anser this question?

You stated that "Bushies handlers made a 32 page list of demands". What is your source for this accusation? I did not see any such report, other then on air america where the screehers caimed that it was so. I say produce something or shut your pie hole. Its about time you started to spew at least 20% truth, and not 1005 hate filled speak.

hey tenny, I know that you are a snot snorting liberal and basically you live to hate GWB, but can you please try to be oblective and anser this question?

You stated that "Bushies handlers made a 32 page list of demands". What is your source for this accusation? I did not see any such report, other then on air america where the screehers caimed that it was so. I say produce something or shut your pie hole. Its about time you started to spew at least 20% truth, and not 1005 hate filled speak.

56260[/snapback]

Here you go Richie-poo. It's not 32 pages of demands, but a 32-page contract. You can take the difference up with Tenny. I am surprised this was news to you, you are always so well-informed.

one link, of many.

I hear the one that the Bushies really fought is the town-hall type meeting where the people can ask questions. Apparently stacking the Bush rallies with only Bush supporters doesn't have our boy primed for potential questions such as "where's Osama? where are our jobs? where are the WMD's"?

But since Kerry may actually have pulled out a black pen, perhaps Bush can break a rule too, pull out his 6-shooter and blast away at anyone who asks a question that may tend to put him in an unflattering light. Pre-emptive answering, as it were.

But since Kerry may actually have pulled out a black pen, perhaps Bush can break a rule too, pull out his 6-shooter and blast away at anyone who asks a question that may tend to put him in an unflattering light.  Pre-emptive answering, as it were.

56287[/snapback]

And you were doing so well with your rebuttal...right up to that point... :(

56260[/snapback]

Richio...let's assume he had a black pen. What part of the "contract" would be in violation? The "black Pen clause?" Oh..you mean a tangible item, in that neither candidate was to bring a "tangible item" to the debate? I believe eyeglasses, or even GWB's tie pin would qualify as a "tangible item." Try harder richio. Your boy got a whuppin...got his hienie kicked. stevestojan the bed...And I'm trying sooooo hard to be "oblective" about it! :(

56260[/snapback]

So you're demanding a link in a thread that you started accusing Kerry of cheating where you did not provide a link? Not that you could find a valid one, for according to the NY Post, this accusation was started and fostered by conservative bloggers and not any real media.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/31273.htm

And, of course, it was debunked as just a black pen, which, according to one of the rules on the 32 pages of rules, was okay.

President Bush and Sen. John Kerry may, however, "take notes during the debate on the size, color and type of paper each prefers and using the type of pen or pencil that each prefers." That's according to the rules set out in a memorandum signed by both presidential campaigns to govern the four debates that may well decide the 2004 election.

There is nothing, I mean nothing, like a PMP from the hot truck.  I remember waiting in line in the snow in the wee hours of the morning for a PMP.  I am getting hungry thinking about it.

Last year, I went back for the reunion and had one.  It was still pretty good.

56212[/snapback]

Damn you liberals. I don't even know what you are talking about and you are making me hungry. STOP damn you STOP.

you forgot the missing link!

RiO=Bizarro Tenny=Baghdad Bob =Alaska Dimwit! :(

56475[/snapback]

Isn't there a Bush = Hitler connection somewhere in there, too?

Maybe RiO = Bizarro Tenny = Alaska Darin = Bush = Baghdad Bob = Hitler = RJ...? No, that can't be it...I forgot Bledsoe...

nah...hitler never looked that goofy.

56503[/snapback]

Are you kidding? You think that goofy little moustache was somehow "attractive" or something?

Not that George Jr's any kind of cover plate himself...but I think Hitler's the goofier, literally by a whisker...