If you could rebuild the Bills....

What current Bills players would you want to keep around that you believe can contribute to a winning team?

My choices are...

Terrance McGee (As a 3rd DB and obviously ST)

JP Losman (Because he's young with a ton of potential and we have alot invested in him)

Travis Henry (The Thunder of the backfield, but would be a #2)

Lee Evans (As a 2nd WR)

Chris Kelsay (Would be solid reliable depth)

Takeo Spikes (Franchise player)

London Fletcher (Starting MLB)

Nate Clements (As #3 Corner at best)

Brian Moorman (Best punter in the league)

That's it, 9 out of 53 players on the team I would want to keep around because I think they can bring some kind of positive production to a championship team.

I could make a case for Eric Moulds, but only if he takes a huge paycut and settle for being the #2 WR. He's not a franchise type player

I would keep the following.

Takeo

McGee

Willis

Evans

J.P

Moorman

Lawyer

That's it.

54526[/snapback]

The only othes I can add without reservation:

Jennings

Teague - fantastic backup center

K. Thomas - 3rd or 4th CB

S. Aiken

P. Williams

J. Dorenbos - if I had space on my roster

L. Fletcher* okay, I'll admit to a little reservation after the mental errors today

Henry - w/ some reservations

I would keep the following.

Takeo

McGee

Willis

Evans

J.P

Moorman

Lawyer

That's it.

54526[/snapback]

That's pretty accurate. But I'd still have Moulds on my team. He really is a difference maker.

not that anyone will read this... changes i'd make

Start McGahee (or at least get him a lot of carries)

Start Evans

Put Shaw in the Slot, Bump Reed to #5 and put Aiken in when Evans/Moulds need a rest

Get Jay Reimersma back on the team

Get new DE's and sit or cut Schobel/Denney/Kelsey

Force Lawyer back on the field.

Slap some sense into clements/mcgee and tell them to stop going for the pick so often.

Build a shrine to Moorman

Lastly, keep Drew as our QB, he's the man.

How can people not include Moulds? He's ALL we have on offense...name another player (other than the kicker) who has scored?

Stats don't tell the entire story, but the guy has put up 20 recepts, 242 yards and 3 TDs...and that's on one of the worst Os in the league...I can't imagine what he'd do on a real offense...

Take his production out to a 16 game season and that's: 106 RECEPTIONS, 1290 YARDS and 16 TDs...yeah, I'd cut that type of production too. :)

People are so quick to jump on this team that they don't even know when we've got a good thing. Moulds is the best player on this team, period. One can argue he makes too much cash, but you can't argue with production.

What we need are studs on both sides of the line.  The games are won and lost there.  Take note of the mediocre QB's the last 5 SB!

55133[/snapback]

I hate using hindsight but still think the choice of Evans over a pass rushing DE like Will Smith or Kenechi Udeze was foolish. Especially when consider both have 1 more sack then Aaron Schobel, Chris Kelsay and Ryan Denney combined this year. Which is also more career sacks then Chris Kelsay has to date. I know Evans had a good day today but still maintain that we have plenty of good WRs on this roster in form of Moulds, Reed, Shaw or Aiken.

I hate using hindsight but still think the choice of Evans over a pass rushing DE like Will Smith or Kenechi Udeze was foolish. Especially when consider both have 1 more sack then Aaron Schobel, Chris Kelsay and Ryan Denney combined this year. Which is also more career sacks then Chris Kelsay has to date. I know Evans had a good day today but still maintain that we have plenty of good WRs on this roster in form of Moulds, Reed, Shaw or Aiken.

55142[/snapback]

I agree...the Evans pick was another TD fixing Bledsoe pick.

I just have a feeling that when JP finally gets his shot all our receivers will look

better.