Top 10 Coolest Actors Of All Time

Rico

Link

TOP 10 COOL SCREEN GUYS: 1 Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction, 1994 (21%)' 2 Steve McQueen in Bullitt, 1968 (19%)' 3 Brad Pitt in Fight Club, 1999 (14%)' 4 Al Pacino in Carlito's Way, 1993 (13%)' 5= Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, 1975 (10%)' 5= Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke, 1967 (10%)' 7= Mickey Rourke in Sin City, 2005 (4%)' 7= James Dean in Rebel Without A Cause, 1955 (4%)' 9= Benecio Del Toro in The Usual Suspects, 1995 (3%)' 9= Daniel Craig in Layer Cake, (3%).
No Bogie, Brando, or DeNiro, what a BS list. :flirt:

And Jack's coolest is obviously Chinatown. :P

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link

No Bogie, Brando, or DeNiro, what a BS list. :devil:

And Jack's coolest is obviously Chinatown. 0:)

748832[/snapback]

Benicio Del Toro wasn't even the coolest characters in The Usual Suspects, let alone of all time.

Also, where the hell is John McClane? Yippie Ki Yay!

Benicio Del Toro wasn't even the coolest characters in The Usual Suspects, let alone of all time.

749115[/snapback]

Gabriel Byrne was way cooler than Del Toro.

In fact, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it was the coolest performance ever by a guy named Gabriel.

no one and I mean no one was Cooler than Wooderson in Dazed and Confused...

Wooderson: The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooderson: Say, man, you got a joint?

Mitch: No, not on me, man.

Wooderson: It'd be a lot cooler if you diid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christopher Walken - King of New York

Mel Gibson - Payback (the man's a fool and I may never watch another one of his movies, but this is a good one and he's a badass in it!)

Nicolas Cage - Wild at Heart (you may scoff at this one, but take another look at what he does to Bobby Ray Lemon)

Charles Bronson - Death Wish