Nicole Richie

SilverNRed

Isn't that what everyone wants?  Thin is in, right?  Isn't that the reason women like Courtney Cox and Jennifer Connelly basically ruin their bodies so that they can look like stick figures too?

744448[/snapback]

She a relation? Just askin cause the names are similar.

BTW, what happend to Jennifer Connelly? She turn into a stick figure when I wasn't looking? In my mind one of the recent underrated beauties. :rolleyes:

Here are some horrifying pictures to help ruin your day.

Link

I don't know exactly where the line is between "way too skinny" and "creature from Silent Hill" but Nicole sped past that line at 70 mph about two weeks ago.

744431[/snapback]

Good God! I had to quickly close the link for fear that Stone Phillips and Dateline NBC would knock on my door for looking at 11-year old girls on the web!

Harsh.  :rolleyes:

Seriously, though...she doesn't look thin, she looks anexoric.  If it's a serious medical problem like that, I hope she's getting help.

If it's not anexoria...damn, girl, eat a !@#$ing donut once in a while.

744483[/snapback]

WTF would anyone do that to themself? Right now, there's probably someone in Chad that looks at her and says "Come here so I can B word-slap you, you ignorant skank!'

Maybe Nicole is slimming down to please some people here, who proclaim that anyone over 110 lbs. to be a fat slob that they wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.  :blink:

744876[/snapback]

Thing is, I've never heard ANY guy say that.

Girls who exercise are sexy. Girls who starve themselves are not.

Pretty much the same rules apply to guys.

That is just a special special tushy.

745035[/snapback]

It is nice, isn't it?

I remember seeing Destiny's Child @ a premiere party thrown by their record label almost a decade ago (my wife was a manager @ a music store then, and the label's sales rep gave her tickets to it). It was interesting, to say the least. Destiny's Child wasn't even the best act they showed that night. They also had Jagged Edge, some woman named Simone Hines, a guy called Uncle Sam, and the best act, this 13 year old girl named Kimberly Scott. She had a very mature voice for a 13 year old, and was very impressive. I believe she's made a name for herself on Broadway.

Anyway, the Beyonce I saw that night looks a lot different from the one who has become a superstar. She was still nice looking, but it looks like she's had a lot of work done since that premiere party. Hey, it's working for her though, and for her many admirers around the world.