Todd Collins Looks Pretty Good...

... and now the creator of this thread needs to show his face. Chris C. come forth and repent for ever complimenting Collins.

742588[/snapback]

Hey, I just asked was he THAT bad? He must have done something right for Al Saunders to want to keep him around. Second guessing is easy when we're still looking for the successor to Jimbo nearly 10 years later. ;)

for the Bengals.  Two passes.  One interception, the second should have been intercepted, but was dropped.  The officials threw a flag, intentional grounding in the endzone.  Safety.

742583[/snapback]

He finished up a crisp 6 of 13 for 68 yards.

Skin's #1 2005 pick, Auburn QB Jason Campbell had a nice game. 9 of 15 for 99 and 1 int.

Nice arm, and showed good awareness IMO.

for the Bengals.  Two passes.  One interception, the second should have been intercepted, but was dropped.  The officials threw a flag, intentional grounding in the endzone.  Safety.

742583[/snapback]

Why do you care about todd collins? I hate all this talk about him. Why do people waste there time following up on a player that barely started one year for us, and turned out to be a bust yet we are still tracking what he does 10 years later?

....... who cares

Why do you care about todd collins? I hate all this talk about him. Why do people waste there time following up on a player that barely started one year for us, and turned out to be a bust yet we are still tracking what he does 10 years later?

....... who cares

743014[/snapback]

We like history, and find that it teaches lessons? 0:)

Collins is what he is. A fairy bright guy with less than average physical tools, who serves well as a clipboard holder -- and is capable of coming in for a game or two (provided that the defense is decent enough to keep the opponents' scoring down) if the starter gets hurt. You know, kinda like Kelly Holcomb.

Collins is what he is. A fairy bright guy with less than average physical tools, who serves well as a clipboard holder -- and is capable of coming in for a game or two (provided that the defense is decent enough to keep the opponents' scoring down) if the starter gets hurt. You know, kinda like Kelly Holcomb.

743156[/snapback]

:ph34r:

fairy?

:(

You mean like coming into a thread to B word about something you supposedly don't care about?  :)

744296[/snapback]

Did I not make a point? I didnt come and just say "I dont care" or what have you, I came in to give a reason why it shouldnt matter... at least to me, just my opinion.