No one can no longer deny the following truths

nodnarb

1. The Bills always come up small when it matters most.

2. Travis henry makes the worst mistakes at the worst possible times.

3. Travis is horrible at blitz pickup, and is responsible for HOW MANY hits on drew?

4. Josh Reed comes up small too. The guy can't catch when it matters most.

5. Don't be fooled by a few nice passes from Drew. He's the King of coming up small.

6. The Bills appear to be jinxed. How many times does the worst possible thing happen at the worst possible time? How many times do the Bills get the worst calls against them at the worst possible time? How many other teams in this league can have a playcall miscommunication on 4th down after a timeout? How many times do non-calls happen that should have turned the game?

7. No other teams have snatched victory from the jaws of defeat as often as the Bills.

8. 3 AFC losses do not put us in position to win a wildcard. And there's no way in hell we're going to win the division.

9. This team is full of losers who don't know how to win. How can you deny it? The coaches did not lose this game. THey called a good game.

10. Coy Wire is merely a poor man's larry izzo. THat is, he's not as good a STer as izzo, and just as bad a defender. The man has no business as a starting saftey in the NFL. When was the last time he made a play?

11. We're going to hear all the same excuses all week. And nothing is going to change next week. We have key injuries now on our line, so expect the backups to fug up royally in the coming weeks. The baton will be passed to the next few people who will find a way to lose for us.

12. None of us have the right anymore to blame gregg williams and kevin gilbride for our heartless losses last year. Yes, williams' gameday choices often blew, and gilbride was a lousy, stubborn playcaller. But they still only had heartless losers to work with. Now we can see that more clearly.

13. The personnel team's good decisions aside, they've blown it royally at the safety position.

I'll leave it at 13, which is perfect for this team. The Bills will finish 7-9, or 6-10, hand Dallas a high 1st round pick, and the Bills team will continue to believe that Drew gives us the best chance to win in 2005. Sleep well.

12. None of us have the right anymore to blame gregg williams and kevin gilbride for our heartless losses last year. Yes, williams' gameday choices often blew, and gilbride was a lousy, stubborn playcaller. But they still only had heartless losers to work with. Now we can see that more clearly.

54105[/snapback]

I NEVER thought I would agree with that...........and I guess I don't totally, Gilbride still sucked ass, but honestly who else can we blame but these loser players right now??? They suck.

:lol:

Unfortunately impossible to argue with...

I mean, I HATE to admit it, and maybe the word "heartless" does not apply to quite a few Bills players...Though the words "dumb" and "stupid" could easily be inserted. This is simply not a good Roster of Players...The Bills Organization MUST go back to the Polian/Levy/Butler era of SMART Players who play SMART...Period, end of story... :wub:

I NEVER thought I would agree with that...........and I guess I don't totally, Gilbride still sucked ass, but honestly who else can we blame but these loser players right now???  They suck.

54128[/snapback]

I agree with Nodnard. It was Gillsuck and Egg Williams that taught this bunch of losers how to lose so ignominously.

Mularkey better find his voice pretty !@#$in' quick.

:(

Unfortunately impossible to argue with...

I mean, I HATE to admit it, and maybe the word "heartless" does not apply to quite a few Bills players...Though the words "dumb" and "stupid" could easily be inserted. This is simply not a good Roster of Players...The Bills Organization MUST go back to the Polian/Levy/Butler era of SMART Players who play SMART...Period, end of story... :blink:

54136[/snapback]

Oh God.....you mean like Kelso??????? lol Actually I do agree with you.....I love TD and want him to stay, but we need some players with a tad more of the grey matter upstairs. If I made this many mental errors in my job there would be a trail of dead folks a mile long. There is no excuse for this lack of discipline.

Well here is the thing. Coaches can instill a losing attitude, Williams and his idiot staff may have done that, but GOOD coaches that come in and replace losers make their teams better. Does this team look any better???

I mean when Bill Parcells comes to a new team full of losers he makes them winners.........our team is still a pack of losers and idiots.

3. Travis is horrible at blitz pickup, and is responsible for HOW MANY hits on drew?

5. Don't be fooled by a few nice passes from Drew. He's the King of coming up small.

6. The Bills appear to be jinxed. How many times does the worst possible thing happen at the worst possible time? How many times do the Bills get the worst calls against them at the worst possible time? How many other teams in this league can have a playcall miscommunication on 4th down after a timeout? How  many times do non-calls happen that should have turned the game?

7. No other teams have snatched victory from the jaws of defeat as often as the Bills.

8. 3 AFC losses do not put us in position to win a wildcard. And there's no way in hell we're going to win the division.

9. This team is full of losers who don't know how to win. How can you deny it? The coaches did not lose this game. THey called a good game.

10. Coy Wire is merely a poor man's larry izzo. THat is, he's not as good a STer as izzo, and just as bad a defender. The man has no business as a starting saftey in the NFL. When was the last time he made  a play?

11. We're going to hear all the same excuses all week. And nothing is going to change next week. We have key injuries now on our line, so expect the backups to fug up royally in the coming weeks. The baton will be passed to the next few people who will find a way to lose for us.

13. The personnel team's good decisions aside, they've blown it royally at the safety position.

I'll leave it at 13, which is perfect for this team. The Bills will finish 7-9, or 6-10, hand Dallas a high 1st round pick, and the Bills team will continue to believe that Drew gives us the best chance to win in 2005. Sleep well.

54105[/snapback]

Dead nuts right on!!!!!!

Oh God.....you mean like Kelso???????  lol  Actually I do agree with you.....I love TD and want him to stay, but we need some players with a tad more of the grey matter upstairs. If I made this many mental errors in my job there would be a trail of dead folks a mile long.  There is no excuse for this lack of discipline.

54162[/snapback]

I put the blame squarely on the shoulders of Tom Donahoe. He assembled a bunch of players that cannot gel as a team. If you listened to Tom Brady's press conference, he talked alot about giving his OL the credit...maybe TD could learn that OL and DL are important parts of a football team.

15. Mularkey will take the fall and these crappy players will play together next year

54149[/snapback]

Nope...It's time for TD to answer for this mess...I'll say it again, well over a Decade of good Playoff-calibre Football based on the philosophies Polian, Levy, and Butler implanted in this Organization when Scouting Players...Smart Players who play smart...TD and TM have failed miserably in that regard...We now have far too many good athletes who play dumb, which has led us to a 9-18 Record in the last 27, and 17-34 during the TD era...TD must answer for it...period... :blink:

Oh God.....you mean like Kelso???????  lol  Actually I do agree with you.....I love TD and want him to stay, but we need some players with a tad more of the grey matter upstairs. If I made this many mental errors in my job there would be a trail of dead folks a mile long.  There is no excuse for this lack of discipline.

54162[/snapback]

Exactly!

It's not really funny, but I did laugh at the thought of what would happen if in fact I made this many mental mistakes at my occupation...The good news is I can't fire myself...The bad news is... I'd be broke... B)

6. The Bills appear to be jinxed. How many times does the worst possible thing happen at the worst possible time? How many times do the Bills get the worst calls against them at the worst possible time? How many other teams in this league can have a playcall miscommunication on 4th down after a timeout? How  many times do non-calls happen that should have turned the game?

10. Coy Wire is merely a poor man's larry izzo. THat is, he's not as good a STer as izzo, and just as bad a defender. The man has no business as a starting saftey in the NFL. When was the last time he made  a play?

54105[/snapback]

Bravo, this was your finest post ever on this board.

Well here is the thing.  Coaches can instill a losing attitude, Williams and his idiot staff may have done that, but GOOD coaches that come in and replace losers make their teams better.  Does this team look any better???

I mean when Bill Parcells comes to a new team full of losers he makes them winners.........our team is still a pack of losers and idiots.

54168[/snapback]

Remember that saying, "You play the way you practice"?

The evidence seems to indicate either the Bills do not practice or their practices are the sloppiest most disorganized chaotic set of random activities one can imagine. Are the coaches out on the golf course during practices or something?

54105[/snapback]

I gotta agree with all but 9 and 12. I strongly disagree with those 2, but strongly agree with the 11 others... :blink: