Well..the two things we can say about our team

Jason Peters is looking like a monster.....GREAT news

Terrance Magee is outplaying Nate Clements.....bye Nate

737414[/snapback]

But who do we have to replace McGee? I was hoping Eric King would've done that by now. If one of our corners doesn't play as well as Nate and Terrance did in their 2nd years, we're going to have a bad year next season.

But who do we have to replace McGee?  I was hoping Eric King would've done that by now.  If one of our corners doesn't play as well as Nate and Terrance did in their 2nd years, we're going to have a bad year next season.

737471[/snapback]

Not a problem. Marv will simply draft a first round corner in 07. Case closed. :)

But who do we have to replace McGee?  I was hoping Eric King would've done that by now.  If one of our corners doesn't play as well as Nate and Terrance did in their 2nd years, we're going to have a bad year next season.

737471[/snapback]

He goes by the name of Ashton Youboty. I doubt nate will be back, so he'll step in as the #2 CB.

Why ?? McGee signed a contract extension earlier this year either 4 or 5 years.

737524[/snapback]

I assume he's referring to the risk of having your #1 cb also be your primary kick return man on special teams....

Roscoe Parrish will win that job this year.

737543[/snapback]

That would be a GREAT scenario. The problem is that both MaGee and Clements are very, very good return men. MaGee has the speed, and Nate the athleticism.

What scares me is that Nate is a UFA in 07. If MaGee is injured returniong kicks, we could conceivably be without both of our starting corners in 07, this after already loading up on dbs in the 06 draft.

Under any conditions, Marv will almost certainly grab a corner first in 07. We need MaGee to be healthy so he doesn't draft 2, or even 3 first day dbs next year.

That would be a GREAT scenario. The problem is that both MaGee and Clements are very, very good return men. MaGee has the speed, and Nate the athleticism.

What scares me is that Nate is a UFA in 07. If MaGee is injured returniong kicks, we could conceivably be without both of our starting corners in 07, this after already loading up on dbs in the 06 draft.

Under any conditions, Marv will almost certainly grab a corner first in 07. We need MaGee to be healthy so he doesn't draft 2, or even 3 first day dbs next year.

737546[/snapback]

Terrence McGee returning kicks = marv drafting 3 corners in the 1st 3 rounds next year? Nice lahjik. :)

I wish there was a dumbass smilie to use on posts like these.