there is still the Kelsay/Denney at DE discussion

there is still the "Why is <insert_player> still on the roster" discussions

there is still the Marv is an old fart discussion

there is still the Ralph is an old fart discussion

there is still the Jauron is retread discussion

among others

plenty to gripe about my friend

736187[/snapback]

why is holcomb on the team he sucks, and i hate jps's guts. man why can we never get a good center. nate clement needs to be paid, pay him marv. can a team with 6 midgets at wr really do anything? whats with all of our white defense ends? stupid coy wire. marv really smells bad, and so does ralph. goodness our coach is the worst, if he was so good why did the bears let him go?

Don't Buy a Whitner #36 Jersey

WHITNER NUMBER CHANGE: I've come to learn that Donte Whitner really wants to wear #20 and will get that number courtesy of Shaud Williams. No word yet on whether any money changed hands for Whitner to acquire the number, but I know that Lee Evans had to pay Mark Campbell for 83 back when he was a rookie. In any event Whitner when he takes the field for practice on Monday should be wearing #20 and Williams should be wearing #36.

Donte signing with a full week before the first preseason game should be enough time to get him up to speed in time to see some action against Carolina.

He told me on Sunday when everybody else has off he's going to watch every single practice that he's missed on film to digest what he's missed and how it applies to the field.

He also plans to beg the coaching staff for every extra rep he can get. This kid loves the game. They won't have to push him to catch up.

It was obvious around the campus how much they think of Whitner. I never saw so many slaps on the back in my life. The organization is really excited he's here now. A tip of the cap to Jim Overdorf for his long days the past two weeks getting everybody signed and into camp. 

Good to hear.

i'm shocked that it took over 3 hours and close to 30 replies for this to finally come up :doh:

736343[/snapback]

I was thinking it though... if they're not going to change the shite uniforms, it would be a nice make-up good will gesture.

I was thinking it though... if they're not going to change the shite uniforms, it would be a nice make-up good will gesture.

736347[/snapback]

i'm on the fence about Coy. Sure his skills as a safety rate him among the suckiest buncha sucks that ever sucked, but he's one of the leaders of the Special Teams unit. I'm just afraid that cutting CW might hurt the ST and end up breaking the only thing on this team that isn't already broke

i'm on the fence about Coy.  Sure his skills as a safety rate him among the suckiest buncha sucks that ever sucked, but he's one of the leaders of the Special Teams unit.  I'm just afraid that cutting CW might hurt the ST and end up breaking the only thing on this team that isn't already broke

736352[/snapback]

You might like this then (if you haven't already seen it):

Wire Feels New D

I said a deal would get done on Friday.

So I was a day off, sue me.  :doh:

Great news, and since I'm going to be at Bills camp on Wed...I get to see him...boo-yeah grandma.  Boo-yeah.

736188[/snapback]

Seems your sources are deeper within than Soprano's then...