Season Tickets shipped UPS today.....

I got a phone call 2-3 weeks ago telling me when they'd arrive but they're not here yet and I am becoming annoyed. In the past you had to sign for them, so I know the minute that no-one is here during the dy they will attempt delivery....

My Seahawks ticket came last week, and the gift pack they included was really nice. The Bills don't even send a media guide any more.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reply-To :  tracking@mercurytickets.com

Sent :  Friday, August 4, 2006 2:40 PM

To : R. Rich>

Subject :  Buffalo Bills Season Ticket Tracking Number

This is an auto-generated system message.  Please do not reply to this

address.

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Your Buffalo Bills Season Tickets have been shipped to you via UPS.

The following Tracking Number can be used to track your tickets.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please send them to

buf-tickets@bills.nfl.net or call 1-877-BB-TICKS.

Thanks and enjoy the Season.

UPS: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

http://www.ups.com

In other words; blah blah blah blah blah....

I got a phone call 2-3 weeks ago telling me when they'd arrive but they're not here yet and I am becoming annoyed.  In the past you had to sign for them, so I know the minute that no-one is here during the dy they will attempt delivery....

My Seahawks ticket came last week, and the gift pack they included was really nice.  The Bills don't even send a media guide any more.

737628[/snapback]

some info for you

The dates are off a bit but the confirmation info remains the same.

I know that Hunter's Hope was promised some tickets from some patrons for raffles and have always had the tickets to distribute in the past but NOT THIS YEAR.

Some send their tickets to others because they share seats. I do know someone who use to take a picture of their seasons as soon as they arrived. I personally have never done any of the above.

I know that Hunter's Hope was promised some tickets from some patrons for raffles and have always had the tickets to distribute in the past but NOT THIS YEAR.

Some send their tickets to others because they share seats.  I do know someone who use to take a picture of their seasons as soon as they arrived. I personally have never done any of the above.

738329[/snapback]

good points..I stand corrected..

Ticket update. Just got the email.

Said they should arrive in the next couple of days.

They will be arriving via UPS or USPS priority mail.

The email I received was a reply from the Bills tickets office after my complaint

and not from the ticket broker. Im still hestant to beleive they really know whats going on.

I just got my tickets today! They look really sweet. They have gone back to actually putting players on them. The Jets game has the OL wearing the throwbacks, including a picture of Trey Teague holding the ball and getting ready to snap it with Mike Williams and Mark Campbell next to him. <_<;)

:lol:

They said it was the printers fault for the delay.

738289[/snapback]

BS!!! And the same for the other posts blaming the printer. I work for a ticket printer. Virtually every delay in shipping is the customer. They know when they want tickets, but they stall for months on specification and artwork approval until there are days to go. Finally, at that point a printer gets the package & needs to load artwork electronically, make plates and tooling, get inks, paper, and packaging. Then they need to find production capacity at a point in the year when all kinds of football teams need their tickets too. So now its convenient for the Bills to blame the printer.