Season Tickets shipped UPS today.....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my email, now just waiting for the tix.

Tracking number doesn't really work though. Says package is being shipped, shows the correct zip code and town, but can't tell me anything else.

Wouldn't be the first time they shipped my tickets to the wrong address.

Got my email, now just waiting for the tix.

Tracking number doesn't really work though.  Says package is being shipped, shows  the correct zip code and town, but can't tell me anything else.

Wouldn't be the first time they shipped my tickets to the wrong address.

735690[/snapback]

It will update as the tickets check in to different UPS centers. For instance, here in Virginia, I'll be able to watch my tickets make all the UPS stops til it finally gets here. You see updates as they check in to different places on the way to your house.

according to an email I just got. It even has a tracking number.  :D

735612[/snapback]

Thanks, please log in hourly and update us on the progress. :lol:

[seriously, for those who haven't seen theirs yet check your spam blocker. Return address is tracking@mercurytickets.com. Had to grab mine out of the garbage bin.]

It will update as the tickets check in to different UPS centers.  For instance, here in Virginia, I'll be able to watch my tickets make all the UPS stops til it finally gets here.  You see updates as they check in to different places on the way to your house.

735698[/snapback]

Still no information. I would guess that they won't allow you to track it like a regular package because of cost. UPS is a Bills sponsor, and they are probably giving Ralph a break on the delivery costs. I use UPS all the time, and the message....

"UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details."

is not one I have seen before.

I'm sure they will get here next week..... I hope......

"UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details."

is not one I have seen before.

736071[/snapback]

I've seen it. It basically means that the shipper has told UPS they have a package to be picked up, but until UPS actually picks it up, it won't show any locations it has gone through. So your tickets are still sitting on a shipping dock somewhere waiting for Brown to come and get them.

I called them again. Their very non committal with their answers. Before it was by

August 7th. Now they really had no answer. So I asked when should I be concerned. She said if I don't receive them by the 14th...WTF. I even asked If I could pick them up but was turned down. My only hope is they come today without the email.