A wonderful surprise at camp

the jerks comments do not bother me anyway - anyone who knows me knows that I'm not going to report on how the QB threw the 30 yd pass in the slant to whoever dove for the ball stuff.  You can get that from the posters who do CAMP REPORTS.  I do the up close and personal side. If you don't like it ignore me

735257[/snapback]

Well, I liked your post.

It all about the kind of stuff that builds a team and an organization. Believe it or not, I think that building a classy and cohesive organization from top to bottom is good for a few additional wins each season.

I have a feeling that Marv and DJ on the right path. Yes, we need more talent and all that stuff .... Nothing wrong with showing respect and having fun.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the jerks comments do not bother me anyway - anyone who knows me knows that I'm not going to report on how the QB threw the 30 yd pass in the slant to whoever dove for the ball stuff.  You can get that from the posters who do CAMP REPORTS.  I do the up close and personal side. If you don't like it ignore me

735257[/snapback]

I like your style..If all any of us cared about was the win loss record and not the team, players, staff, and what not we all would have switched over to the Pats or Steelers by now. Many people identify with a team because it has a way of taking on the identity of the region they play in.

735257[/snapback]

cindy , you do a very good job . love your reports . :lol:

735257[/snapback]

Agree you should keep it coming in this or whatever style you want. The post which reflected that having the birthday cake means we are not committed to or even have a desire to win is simply evidence of a small mind which cannot do both things at the same time.

The two things are not mutually exclusive and actually in a world which increasingly demands multi-tasking an inability to grasp both goals is a sign of a non functional personality.

I, too like the personal comments and stories of what goes on. Thanks for the information. It sounds like the chemistry amongst the team and coaches is quite good (at least right now). You are right that we hear enough about the football updates which I also enjoy, but we get that from many sources. It's refreshing to hear about the other aspects of camp.

Great.  The highlight of Marv's tenure at GM.  Having a birthday cake wheeled out so that everyone could dwell in nostalgia. 

It would have been far more refreshing for him to have announced his retirement at the end of practice. 

This story is good for zero wins this season. 

What is this, the happy go lucky feel good Bills! 

Does anyone actually care about winning games.

735200[/snapback]

It was a huge mistake taking you off my ignore list.

I exhort all of you to do the same.

735257[/snapback]

I know you don't know me, but I feel compelled to at least let you know that you are one of the few posters that when I see a topic started by you I will automatically go in to check it out. I know the perspective you're going to bring, and I for one enjoy the "up close and personal" side you are kind enough to share with us. Keep it up. :lol:

I like your style..If all any of us cared about was the win loss record and not the team, players, staff, and what not we all would have switched over to the Pats or Steelers by now.  Many people identify with a team because it has a way of taking on the identity of the region they play in.

735277[/snapback]

You remind me of some of the fans I had the "joy" of sitting near when I had season tickets in the 90's. The Bills would be winning by two touchdowns, and

yet they would express nothing but disgust at the play of the team. "We should

be winning by five touchdowns!" or "Wait till they have to play somebody good"

After a while, I started to think they were from another world, where people feed off negative energy to survive.

Great.  The highlight of Marv's tenure at GM.  Having a birthday cake wheeled out so that everyone could dwell in nostalgia. 

It would have been far more refreshing for him to have announced his retirement at the end of practice. 

735200[/snapback]

This guy is my official first ignored person on TBD. I can't believe it took me so long to use this feature.

735200[/snapback]

Dude, take your midol for C&rist's sake

:lol:

It was a huge mistake taking you off my ignore list. 

I exhort all of you to do the same.

735388[/snapback]

He's been on my ignore list for a while, but it does me no good when 20 people quote him. :lol:

Mr. Kat, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

735210[/snapback]

Dude, nice reference!!!!!

:lol::D:lol:

They had a full team autograph session before practice. My THANKS to Lori for lending me her camera I was able to take a picture of every player. I just finished when the horn sounded. Then it poured.

Thanks Cindy. I know it's only 1 practice and 1 photo (session ( but 88 pics thereabouts? Impressive work!) but it does sound like there may be a better chemistry than previous regimes.

735200[/snapback]

Someone needs to get the kitty litter out of their you know what.