A wonderful surprise at camp

They had a full team autograph session before practice. My THANKS to Lori for lending me her camera I was able to take a picture of every player. I just finished when the horn sounded. Then it poured.

My useless information about the practice. Tasker and Kelso were there. Marv was presented a huge Chocolate birthday cake and the players and fans sang Happy Birthday. Ralph's daughter was there. He is off playing tennis and will be at camp some time soon. JP shaved the beard off because his girlfriend didn't care for it. :lol::( I never got a picture of him with it. I asked him when he was going to see her and he said Saturday - then I asked if he could grow the full beard in a week before he saw her again next Saturday and he just laughed.

After practice when the kids can get autographs the skies opened up again and I think only 3 players came over Greer and Sappe were two of them. Wading through the water back to the buses reminded me of camp two years ago when I wasn't prepared for the rain. This time I had a poncho and umbrella and still was wet.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great. The highlight of Marv's tenure at GM. Having a birthday cake wheeled out so that everyone could dwell in nostalgia.

It would have been far more refreshing for him to have announced his retirement at the end of practice.

This story is good for zero wins this season.

What is this, the happy go lucky feel good Bills!

Does anyone actually care about winning games.

Great.  The highlight of Marv's tenure at GM.  Having a birthday cake wheeled out so that everyone could dwell in nostalgia. 

It would have been far more refreshing for him to have announced his retirement at the end of practice. 

735200[/snapback]

WTF? :lol::(

Great.  The highlight of Marv's tenure at GM.  Having a birthday cake wheeled out so that everyone could dwell in nostalgia. 

735200[/snapback]

Oh, fug off. What do you want, a copy of Marv's week one game plan?

They had a full team autograph session before practice.  My THANKS to Lori for lending me her camera I was able to take a picture of every player. I just finished when the horn sounded.  Then it poured.

My useless information about the practice.  Tasker and Kelso were there. Marv was presented a huge Chocolate birthday cake and the players and fans sang Happy Birthday.  Ralph's daughter was there. He is off playing tennis and will be at camp some time soon.  JP shaved the beard off because his girlfriend didn't care for it. :(  :( I never got a picture of him with it. I asked him when he was going to see her and he said Saturday - then I asked if he could grow the full beard in a week before he saw her again next Saturday and he just laughed.

After practice when the kids can get autographs the skies opened up again and I think only 3 players came over Greer and Sappe were two of them.  Wading through the water back to the buses reminded me of camp two years ago when I wasn't prepared for the rain.  This time I had a poncho and umbrella and still was wet.

735194[/snapback]

I previewed those pics on Lori's camera and they are fantastic. You really know how to make those men smile! ;)

Good to see you again. Will you be there the 8th?

I will be there Monday with the wife, daycare (5 or 6 good kids), #1 daughter and five grandchildren, so I do not expect to see much practice. :lol: I will be doing my part to build the next generation of fans! :(

735200[/snapback]

Easy Trigger.....

Breath.....breath....thats it...in threw the nose.......thats it........

735200[/snapback]

Ding ding ding....we have a winner of the douchebag of the day award.

Don't !@#$ with Cindy.

735200[/snapback]

Mr. Kat, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

735200[/snapback]

why post this kind of sh-- . MOVE ON

Mr. Kat, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

735210[/snapback]

Movie quote? but from where?

Actually, they squeezed in the cake and the players singing Happy Birthday and then got back to business very quickly. We are talking no more than FIVE minutes of practice time. A broken shoelace causes a longer delay. :lol:

I imagine local channel 13 doing a live special might have had a bit to do with it.

Anyway, the fans enjoyed it (which is why we were there) and it did not hinder the team's BUSINESS.

I do not understand your point. They continued practicing in a hard downpour. Is that the happy go lucky Bills you are talking about?

Do you think MARV ordered the cake? :(;)

P.S. Great job hijacking a thread.

735200[/snapback]

the jerks comments do not bother me anyway - anyone who knows me knows that I'm not going to report on how the QB threw the 30 yd pass in the slant to whoever dove for the ball stuff. You can get that from the posters who do CAMP REPORTS. I do the up close and personal side. If you don't like it ignore me

the jerks comments do not bother me anyway - anyone who knows me knows that I'm not going to report on how the QB threw the 30 yd pass in the slant to whoever dove for the ball stuff.  You can get that from the posters who do CAMP REPORTS.  I do the up close and personal side. If you don't like it ignore me

735257[/snapback]

Camp reports are good, but your stuff reminds me that I'm a FAN of the Bills not some wannabe analyst. Great stuff and keep it coming!